I’d like to work in future in an organic organizational structure because it has high variety, variability and poorly defined jobs positions. It could be best for me also for the reason why there is more coordination and communication between me and the other employees; so everyone can help each other easily and improve his/her skills comparing their ideas. With organic organizational structure I think that I could be more motivated to work but obviously if in the future i will be proposed a job offer from an azienda with a mechanistic organizational structure, I not refuse, because i could test my skills and learn something.
id rather work in an organic organization because i think it would be more stimulating and fairly more convenient in order to address in a better way the performance of the firm. Having less supervision and more interactions with the different hierarchical members would lead to better understand problems but also easily to handle them. In addition, it would be an opportunity to learn how to adapt myself in different job's situations but also to understand how an organization could improve its activities having a direct voice in what daily acquires. I believe this is a great incentive for all the employees not to remain in the shadow or to simply fulfill the same tasks everyday without any interest.
I'd prefer 100% staying in a organic structure because I'd like to be free to say my ideas and to show my own creativity. This is fundamental in order to make the job more interesting. I think that express yourself is the best way to be successful.
As I am a big fan of innovation and creativity , and since it is more probable to have the chance to have a work space with more freedom in organic organizations , then I would prefer to be a part of an organic organization .
I'd rather work in an organic structure because I like when you can make some choises by yourself, when you can express yourself and because it would be more stimulating, you wouldn't get bored and sometimes you could note something different, having a different point of view.
I would definitely go with the organic structure, I think it is kinda more casual and you get to think more and therefore the chance of being creative always increases everyday when you go to work, because you know that your thoughts actually mean something for someone.In this structure everyone in the company can feel comfortable and determined to achieve the objective of the organization, because each one is part of the big family. So I would enjoy working in the organic structure in order to improve my own self and also be beneficial for the company and the community.
I would like to work in organic organization . I believe that it's very important to the company to be flexible and be open to other ideas, and let to employees from the low level to be involved in order to improve the company.
i'd work in an organic organization because of the high formalization and the high stantardalization bound my creativity with the risk of doing an extremely alienating job. My ideas have to do the difference in a firm, otherwise i would risk to become a machine under many rules to follow. An organic organization would give me the motivation to do my best.
To be honest, I think the best thing would be to work in an organization characterized by the combination of features of both the organizations, the mechanistic and organic one. If I have to choose one of them, maybe I would prefer to work in a mechanistic organization that has a very rigid, well organized, and tightly controlled structure because not only it would probably be more suitable to my capabilities of organizing and planning, as the possible manager of the firm (I like to imagine and think big), but also I think that this particular structure would give efficiency and effectiveness (key-factors of an azienda) to the organization, spending also way less than the other one, because "I" don't have to pay so many managers as the organic organization does. Our main concern is to find the right manager, all other matters are secondary.
I think that depending on the role that I cover, I would like to be hired as a manager in a mechanistic organization and as a manager or employee in a organic organization. I love the creativity and business optimization.
I think that depending on the role that I cover, I would like to be hired as a manager in a mechanistic organization and as a manager or employee in a organic organization. I love the creativity and business optimization.
I think that the best firm is a mix of organic and mechanistic organization features, but I would prefer to work in an organic one especially for is unstandardized character and its flexible structure , adapted to employees who have many motivations to do the best and have the chance to express their ideas.
Obviously they both have their strength and weaknesses and I feel that a combination of the both would be best, but I would prefer an organic organization. I believe that their flexibility can offer a high variety environment. Also i think that the loose staff structure can be beneficial in adapting to various situations and learning new skills. I believe this kind of structure is better suited to withstand this ever changing society we live in. In the end organizations are living ever growing entities that in order to survive must face continuous changes and adjustment in tone with the society they operate in.
I strongly believe that working in an Organic organizational structure would be the best way to improve my personal skills and competencies. A highly adaptive and flexible structure would allow me to deal continuously with new and different problems having a clear idea of what is happening in the organization as whole. An organic organizational structure in a good way to test the workers and inspire them to do their best in all the fields. Furthermore it allows them to identify autonomously in which areas they are more capable and where they need to improve their competencies.
I would like to work in an organic organization. That's because, from the point of view of a worker, it would be fairer to follow the production step by step. It would be more satisfying than doing the same work all day long.
i would like to work in a Mechanistic structure because every steps or decision made by mangers or director. i just only follow the steps then finish my work. therefore, when i am older, i can handle this job too.
I would prefer to work in an organic organization, both in the case as an employee and as a manager. That's because working in an organic organization seems to me surely less boring than working in a mechanistic one (assuming that the organization is not a big corporation: in that case I would work in a mechanistic one). Also, I believe that working in an organic organization allows you to improve more your skills, knowledge and work experience.
I would like to work in a organic organization, because I think that a flexible structure is more challenging and exciting and that teamwork is fundamental to reach good results.
I believe that the best way is to work in an organization that is a combination of organic and mechanistic. I think that the high specialization and formalization, and a rigid departmentalization are the strengths of a mechanistic structure but they should be aligned with a flexible and adaptive structure, that characterize the organic organizations.
I absolutely prefer to work in an organic organization rather than in a mechanistic one. I don't like receive too much orders or have restrictions in my jobs. I love flexibility and change, that is why I am a big fan of organic organizations.
If it's possible I would like to work in both types of organization. But despite my personality that displays a major attitude for a professional creativity I think that I should follow the first step of my career in a mechanical organization structure in order to balance out my lack of discipline and methodology. I need to gather up and obtain certain strict skills and understand the rules of the azienda, listening to whom in charge with more experience. This will give in the future the right ability to understand also the flexibility of an organic organization structure getting a closer look to the sake of the azienda itself throughout communication and sharing of ideas.
I'd rather work in an organic organization. Everyone, at the beginning of his-her carreer, will have a lot of enthustiasm and energy, and I feel in a mechanistic organization it would be harder for a person with a great potential to make his-her own way toward better opportunities and more challenging works.
No doubt, I absolutely would prefer to work in an organic organization. I do not like repetitive patterns and daily routines and for this reason I could not stand workin in a mechanistic one. Furthermore cooperation, creativity and flexibility are fundamental skills to achieve success, all skills mainly belonging to an organic organization.
I believe giving employees the abilities to exploit their field in an organization would be a profit to an organization,i wouldn't want to be in an organization where by I wake up in the morning to go to work and am pissed off already. I like to feel comfortable offering my best in an organization which is organic and wouldn't want to disappoint it because I know my field to contribute to the goals of the organization.
I'd prefer to work in a mechanistic organizational structure. This would mean to have clear tasks and assignments to accomplish in a specialized and formalized environment. As a first working experience the mechanistic structure will help me providing an organized and well planned system that allows me to grow and achieve my goals earning the necessary experience to take part of an organic structure where I'll be able to apply skills with more autonomy.
I actually do not know. With a mechanistic one I would have clear tasks and clear goals but with the risk of a routine-life. The organic jobs is surely interesting but I am afraid to lose focus and do not be productive as I want to be. I think it depends a lot from the kind of job a person want to do and, a least now, I still not have decided.
I would rather work in an organic organization because that would give me the possibility of making choices even at low levels and because I would have more freedom in how to do my job. But the most important reason why I would rather work in an organic organization is because it would be more flexible, and so it could easier adapt to changes. For this reason, there would be less probabilities of failure and so I would have more chances of keeping my job.
I would prefer to work in an organic organisation, because I think this is a more stimulating environment: there are more possibilities to see my ideas realised, there is less formalisation and creativity can play such an important role. Moreover I really appreciate the “brainstorming” technique, to develop new ideas, and it is typical of organic structures. Finally I would also specify that a totally organic organisation is not so good: an important role is played by more experienced and advanced managers, who have to analyse decisions and suggestions coming from the lowest levels. I perfectly know that what new-employees could suggest, need to be reviewed by top managers, that have a wider view. But at the same time they should be available for idea coming from other, less experienced employees
At the beginning of my carrier I would like to work in a mechanistic organization that has a very rigid, well organized, and tightly controlled structure because not only it would probably be more suitable to my capabilities of organizing and planning, as the possible manager of the firm .
I would like to work in a mechanistic organizational structure because I think that in this way the firm will be able to achieve immediately its goal thanks to the high formalization and the workers' high specialization. However, according to the different kind of jobs, in some cases is better to work in a organic organizational structure because it allows you to be more creative and to find the job more stimulant.
Honestly,thinking of an hypotethic place of work,I would like to work in a mechanistic organization,because I prefer the precision and the strictness,in all the things,even if this would like to become boring. I think that,since an azienda has to operate with the economicità to achieve certain goals ,the strategical effectiveness and operational efficiency could be excluded in the case in which a firm doesn't use a definite scheme to reach results. But,a bit of organistic organization I think that is necessary for the velocity and the flexibility in a lot of situations,for example in the case of potential failure of an enterprise. The organistic one is also preferred to find a job more interesting and every day always new. In the end,as we know,a firm isn't almost never all mechanistic or organistic,maybe because it could try to gain together the advantages of both,rejecting the disdavantages,to operate in a better way.
I would like to work in an organic organization because it allows you to be who you are in your work. You have to be creative and innovative in order to follow the enviroment that changes every day. You don't have so much pressure as in a mechanistic one where everything is controlled and regulated. Employees are like machines in those kind of organizations.
I would like to work in a mechanistic organization because I like to work in a place where there is a demand of skill and high specialization, rigid departmentalization and priority is given to the decision of the higher level authority.
I would like to work in a mechanistic organization because I like to work in a place where there is a demand of skill and high specialization, rigid departmentalization and priority is given to the decision of the higher level authority.
i would like to work in an organic organization, because i strongly believe in the importance of the human capital and in the individual capacities as well as creativity. However, it depends by the role and duties i have to face and also by the kind of company. nevertheless, my goal will surely be work in an organic organization.
I would like to work in organic organization because it's very important to work with flexibility and openness. I believe that it's fundamental that even the employees from the lowest level could be involved in the process (which has the aim to improve the company's growth) with their ideas or suggests.
Personally I don't like narrow spaces in what I do, moreover I think that everyone should have the possibility to express innovative ideas and proposal; for these reasons I prefer the organic organization, where there is more flexibility and more space for the ideas of every component, that can contribute to improve the organization itself.
From my perspective ,the kind of organization within which i would prefer to work in is the organic one rather than the mechanistic. I would choose the organic because of the higher possibilities to join different aspects of my work ,not only one as in the high formalized and specialized companies and also because i would have a voice in the decision making. The flexibility is what i m looking for to manage my life in a better way, but it exists also the possibility that i will change my mind in the future ,so it depends .
I'd rather work in an organic organization because I believe that for the success of the organization is necessary an internal structure in which everyone is free to express his/her ideas sharing them with others , without a strict hierarchy and where each employee can show his skills in various fields.
I personally would like to work in an organizational structure. I like to participate in decision-making process, to be flexible and to learn new things during my daily work.. Participating in different jobs, according to business needs, will make me satisfied and more productive.
I would rather work in an organic organization because as employee, I think it would be more stimulating and challenging for me to be allowed to take decisions even in a low position and to handle with diverse job activities and problems. The empowerment of employees would make me feel an essential factor for the success of the organization and therefore I would be very motivated to offer always my best for the azienda. Moreover, the motivation would also be caused by the the possibilities to grow up within the organization.
I would rather work in an organic organization because as employee, I think it would be more stimulating and challenging for me to be allowed to take decisions even in a low position and to handle with diverse job activities and problems. The empowerment of employees would make me feel an essential factor for the success of the organization and therefore I would be very motivated to offer always my best for the azienda. Moreover, the motivation would also be caused by the the possibilities to grow up within the organization.
In my opinion I would choose to work in the organic organization rather than the mechanistic one. High specialization, centralization and narrow spans of control are important but the mechanistic organization will bring to a routine-life. On the contrary in the organic organization as both an employee or a manager I would have more flexibility in what I will do, giving me the possibility to increase my work experience and also my skills. For what concern having a voice in the decision making, for me this is something that is secondary. Many are the mechanistic organizations that nowadays are starting to give different tasks to their employees in order to stimulate them and see if they are really able to face different situations, with the aim of increasing their skills.
In my opinion I would choose to work in the organic organization rather than the mechanistic one. High specialization, centralization and narrow spans of control are important but the mechanistic organization will bring to a routine-life. On the contrary in the organic organization as both an employee or a manager I would have more flexibility in what I will do, giving me the possibility to increase my work experience and also my skills. For what concern having a voice in the decision making, for me this is something that is secondary. Many are the mechanistic organizations that nowadays are starting to give different tasks to their employees in order to stimulate them and see if they are really able to face different situations, with the aim of increasing their skills.
I strongly believe that only through an effective cooperation among the various level of a corporation, the latter has more chances to raise the number of opportunities and alternatives to achieve goals and improve the production process and the general environment. A certain degree of flexibility is the right way to grow, with an eye to the fact that each one has got its own role within the organization. My answer is then Organistic organizational structure.
in my opinion it depends, because you should test yourself to check whether you fit better in an organic organization or in a mechanistic one. the best answer for me is a mixture of both, maybe it would be better to work in an organic organization because you are free to co-work with colleagues and you can enhance you skills but it would may be better to work in mechanistic organization because everyone has its own and defined role and the organization's activities will be better tracked, moreover the mechanistic structure is supposed to be better arranged for a Multinational company, which is the target that I want to attain.
I would rather work in a company with both mechanistic and organic characteristics, since, both absolute forms of organizations have their pros and cons. As a matter of fact adaptability and flexibility are fundamental in order to minimize problems due to drastic demand market changes. Also it's useful that the entire staff can communicate, and be informed on eventual changes in strategies or similar things, so can everyone can focus on their job better. On the contrary, a tight organizational structure can be very useful in order to have a better control of the firm.
I would like to work in a organic organization rather than a mechanistic one, because I think that is better if you work in a open system, where everybody can express their ideas, sharing project and creating a situation here everyone is motivated and enthusiastic in what is doing. For me, mechanistic organisation could be more precise but will be boring, high specialization, centralization... are very important but not essential, this system will bring to conduct a job that not reflect the society we live in, all workers should have the opportunity to grow and develop their career, bringing new solutions and strategies for the company.
I would like to work in an organic organization because I think that it would be the best place where I can improve my skills and express my ideas. Since it has a flexible structure,it enables workers to become more adapted to the changing environment trying to solve the faced problems in the best way. It also enables workers to learn and to handle different jobs and problems since this structure requires one to change very quickly when it's needed.
I would choose to work in an organic organization because it is more flexible, has less risk, more creativeness and also the cooperation is important in this kind of organization which is in my opinion is very crucial to the world of business, for example having more opinions are very useful for making decisions in the industry/organization. Furthermore, the decision is decentralized so there's the participation of the whole organization which is good also for the lower ranked employees(they will be more motivated because they know that their opinions are also important).
In future I would probably choose to work in an organization with a mechanistic structure, where each task is clearly assigned and each employee knows well what to do. Personally I prefer to work in a well-organized firm because it would follow my attitude of planning and controlling. However, in my opinion, it is necessary to stimulate employees giving them the possibility to take part to important decisions about the organization as in an organic structure
I would much rather work in an organic organization because of the freedom that it concedes you, the possibility to make choices on your own above all when quick decision are needed is what fascinates me the most. Something else that i prefer about the organic structure is the fact that is much more meritocratic, if you are better than someone else you have a much bigger chance that go up in the hierarchy if you work in an organic structure.
I prefer to work in an organic organization because, instead of mechanich one, you can change, the realtionship between manager and employees is not strict, it is more inclined in innovation ,in change and it is more flexible.
Honestly i would prefer to work in a mechanistic organization because i like the idea that each worker has a clear idea about what he has to do. Further I think a clear chain of command would work better because it would be sure that no one prevails on the other (even if I understand that is tough to withstand to orders). In addition it is not said that the lower-level employees have no power at all in the decision-making process.
To be honest, I do not have any prefernce at all. I personally think that both the mechanistic and organic organizational structures have their arguments for and against. I'd rather work for a company which uses a combination of those two, in order to guarantee a right level of formalitazion and at same time the flexibility neccessary to ensure the survival and growth of a company,
I would definitely prefer to work in an organic organization. Although the mechanistic model has its advantages because it guarantees a specific quality in the products production, from workers point of view it can be seen as borrowing and discouraging. Working in an organic organization gives you the possibility to deeply participate to the life of the organization, joying often employee teams in order to make everyday decisions.
I would rather world in an organic organization, however I would like to run my organization mechanistic one. Mechanistic model is appropriate since with for large firms because of the bureaucracy in that it has extensive departmentalization, high formalization, a limited information network (mostly downward communication) and little participation by low-level members in decision making. While, organic model is flat, uses cross hierarchical and cross-functional teams, has low formalization, possesses a comprehensive information network (using lateral and upward communication as well as downward), and involves high parcitipation in decision-making.
I think I would rather work in an organic organization, for the simple reason that I know I could have better results. I like to feel part of something , to know that what I'm doing will make the difference. I like to feel free to take the decisions that I think are best suitable to the actual situation. I couldn't do my job while someone else si checking every single move I make. And last but not least I always want to improve my knowledges and my skills through new more complex tasks.
I prefer to work in an organic organization because I like to be more independent and free and I believe, in this case I can improve my skills such as decision making, dealing with problems, working in group and being flexible and more effective
It depends. I would prefer to work in a mechanistic organization if it is small, because there is the need of a clear chain of command and of high specialization and formalization. But I surely would prefer to work in an organic organization if the company is big, because it would work better thanks to the free flow of information, wide spans of control and cross-functional/hierarchical teams.
I would rather work in an organic organization because we get to work in teams which facilitate things and communication is horizontal which means that we get to communicate face to face. Communication is one of the most important factors to decrease misunderstandings and to perform operations as good as possible.
But if I were the owner of the organization I will prefer to have a mechanistic organization because is more organized, things are separated and everything is more formal.
I would prefer to work in an organic organization because i could share my ideas with my colleagues and my manager. But it's important to underline that if the organization was big, it would be better to work in a mechanistic organization, to ensure a great flow of information among all the parts belonging to the organization.
I would prefer to work in a mechanistic organization because if I have a precise work to do I do it better. I don't have plenty of imagination so i prefer to have a tidy work to give my best.
In the future i would like to work in an organic organization because I think that an organization like this can be very challenging and may increase my desire to work and to grow but also to be able to be a point of reference in my team, infact an organization that have wide span of control and low formalization is much more useful than a mechanistic organization.
In the future i would like to work in an organic organization because I think that an organization like this can be very challenging and may increase my desire to work and to grow but also to be able to be a point of reference in my team, infact an organization that have wide span of control and low formalization is much more useful than a mechanistic organization.
I'd rather work in an organic organization because it can give the employees the possibility to give voice to their new ideas and creativity so this challenging environment can be strongly stimulating, leading the workers to be able to ensure the survival and growth of the organization.
I would rather work both in an organic and in a mechanistic organization because both of them have their pros: in the former case I would have more freedom in doing my job, a direct contact with all the people that work with me and more possibilities to exchange information easily. In the latter case I would be specialized in a precise job, with precise tasks to accomplish and the possibility to adapt to the changing environment.
I would rather work in a mechanistic organization, because I believe that the hierarchies are necessary to conduct a firm to the success, meanwhile choosing an organic organization the equilibrium cannot be reached, because there are too many people that can decide.
I believe that both types of organizations have their advantages and disadvantages, but I would definitely prefer to work in an organic organization. I think it is better because employees' ideas are taken in consideration and is a more flexible kind of organization, and this allows the company to have true meritocracy, which I believe is extremely important. Plus, I think that an organic organization keeps your work life more active and diversified, and this is something to always take in consideration.
i think that i would rather work into a more organic organization because i believe that working into a friendly and low formalized environment might help workers to increase their Productivity avoiding stress. is also true that in order to mantain a certain level of Productivity in this kind of organization, workers should be highly qualified, knowing Always what to do and how to do it by themselves.
I would rather work in an organic organization so that i will be able to provide and maybe develop my own ideas. Same thing at a higher level, for instance if I were the manager of the company i wouldn't mind letting my employees help the company with ideas, without forgetting that they still have to meet certain goals and obey to their "bosses"
I would like to prefer to work in a organic organization because it emphasizes on authority decentralization. It helps in implementing decisions according to best of employees ability and there is free flow of information with in the organization that provide guidance and instruction to subordinates.
I think that both the organizations have their strengths and weaknesses and would be perfect if we could mix them. Thinking of my career, I'd like to start working in a big mechanistic organization in order to improve my capabilities and responsabilities: I want to be focused and perfect, as much as I can, in my job. After this experience, I'd like to work on my own, with few more people sharing the same ideas and goals. I like to contribute saying my thoughts and stimulating people near to me and also to be in touched with creative people ( other owners, managers and employees). Everybody is at the same level of the other and all the decisions are taken for the good of the azienda.
I would like to work in organic organizational structure because it is of creative and i can also epress my views and ideas that may be helpful for the businesss to develop.In organic organizational structure people can exchange their ides and it is a healthy organizational structure.
I would like to work in organic organizational structure because it is of creative and i can also epress my views and ideas that may be helpful for the businesss to develop.In organic organizational structure people can exchange their ides and it is a healthy organizational structure.
I think it depends on the type of business you're running, indeed if we're in the case of a small business started by young people, like the opening of a restaurant or a bar, the organic one would be the best, as it allows to easly change the organization depending on how it best meets the customers' needs. Moreover its low formalization and decentralization allow a great cooperation and therefore great effects on the market. Instead, if we're in the case of a very big company, the mechanistic organization would be better. In fact, a tightly controlled structure and centralization are essential for a good management in very large businesses.
Generally, I would rather work in an organic organization. The reason why is because such an organization encourages creativity, cooperation, teamwork and face to face communication. However I do not think this lead to a perfect organization. I strongly believe that this type of structure even though it sounds innovative and inventive, it carries also a lot of flaws. If we would want to have a perfect organization we would have to combine both elements of organic and mechanistic structure.
Both a mechanistic and an organic organization have its pros and cons. I would prefer working in a rather organic one, in order to be more involved with what my practical duties consist in and to participate a little in the decision-making. Especially if working for several years in the same firm I consider it essential to avoid the specific routine procedures, but indeed, to keep a dynamic and active attitude. Above all, probably a mix among both types would be the best choice.
I'm sure,That I'll be More innovative, creative, If i work in organic structures.the reason is why because i can have my own ideas and Make own decisions.It has face to face communications which helps to reduce misunderstadings,to perform more efficiently. I would prefer to work in an organic organization. because it would be better to have the free flow of information, wide spans of control.
I'm sure,That I'll be More innovative, creative, If i work in organic structures.the reason is why because i can have my own ideas and Make own decisions.It has face to face communications which helps to reduce misunderstadings,to perform more efficiently. I would prefer to work in an organic organization. because it would be better to have the free flow of information, wide spans of control.
I would rather work in an organic type of organization. I would find it more suitable because I like the concept of participating and sharing ideas for the realization of project works and since the free flow of informations is a characteristic point for the organic type of structure I would prefer this one. In a lot of firm a good stormbraining is the key-success factor nowadays and I strongly believe into the efficiency of the decentralization.
I would rather work like employee in an organic organization because I would have a bigger decision-making and the teamwork between colleagues is more delineated. IN the other hand I would like work in a mechanistic organization like a manager because in a mechanic organization you can have more control on all departments and manage them with the others managers’ help.
I go for mechanistic organization! Working in a mechanistic organization will be more beneficial for me.I do want to work in a competitive ambience because it will give me the opportunity to observe how others think on a daily basis compared to how do they react when a problem occur. It will push me to think more quickly,to learn how to say the right things at the right time,to anticipate events, how to plan possible problems that I may face. Furthermore,it will give me the chance to show my potential and to develop as a professionalist as well as a person. I do want people who surround me to feel the respect from the superiors and to be proud of themselves but never satisfied. Maybe one of the most important reasons why I choose mechanistic organization is because of the lack of freedom in behaving.Working in a familiar atmosphere may be good for not feeling under pressure but,for me, being under pressure shows exactly who you are and what do you can do.
I think I'd rather work in both mechanistic and organic organization depending on the develop of my career. Due to the high formalization and centralization of the mechanistic organization, this would fit better for my early career, but I would rather work in an organic organization for the rest of it.
It depends on the kind of environment the firm works. Of course i'd prefer to work in an organic organization, considering the flexibility of this kind of structure, however I strongly believe that a more rigid structure is much more effective for a firm that must ensure good results. To conclude and answer the question I would say: I hope to start working in an organically organized firm, but one day I hope to work in an azienda with high formalization.
I would prefer the organic organization, because it is more flexible and give opportunities to gain new knowledge and abilities. Also the organic organization gives the oportunity to be part of the decision-making process.
I would preferred working in an organic organization. Because it indicates that the organization had all the components necessary to stay in operation. While Mechanistic organizations are controlled by an external entity and not completely self-contained.
My creative side would point to organic. its fluid to change, and i think it is the best for a company that is willing to compete without risking its workers to a rigid structure which can never change, leading to workers feeling like robots rather than people who can participate and influence the direction of a company.
I would like to work in organic organization simple because am a person who always want to try a new way of doing things. Working in organic organization will enable me to be more innovative.
I would like to work in organic organization simple because am a person who always want to try a new way of doing things. Working in organic organization will enable me to be more innovative.
I would prefer to work in an organic organization, both in the case as an employee and as a manager. That's because working in an organic organization seems to me surely less boring than working in a mechanistic one (assuming that the organization is not a big corporation: in that case I would work in a mechanistic one). Also, I believe that working in an organic organization allows you to improve more your skills, knowledge and work experience.
If I had to choose between a completely organic or mechanistic organization, I would prefer to work in a mechanistic oganization, since it provides more procedures and rules that I'd like to have in order to be guided in my decisions and activities. However, since the most of the companies mix elements from both the structures, if I could decide I would like to work in an organization which not only gives me detailed guidelines about how a work has to be done, but also leaves the possibility to add my own inputs to the activities.
My ideal workplace would be somewhere in the middle of a mechanistic and an organic structure. I don't think that employees should have too much freedom in going in different direction and changing roles frequently, as every role in an organization has its responsibility and rules and if not respected could cause problems. On the other hand, people should have a margin of choice, as not all processes can be standardized and in case of not unknown situation, people are able to react even in areas where they don't normally work.
I would like to work in an organic organization. Because in organic organization i can communicate with my colleagues about my ideas and i can also learn in what way he/she is thinking the same ideas.
I would choose to work in an organic organization, simply because I enjoy being flexible and teamwork. I would like to work in an environment where I can join the decision-making process. I can improve my knowledge and skills. However, I’m well-aware that conflict at work might happen since everyone has their own opinions and ideas.
I’d like to work in future in an organic organizational structure because it has high variety, variability and poorly defined jobs positions. It could be best for me also for the reason why there is more coordination and communication between me and the other employees; so everyone can help each other easily and improve his/her skills comparing their ideas. With organic organizational structure I think that I could be more motivated to work but obviously if in the future i will be proposed a job offer from an azienda with a mechanistic organizational structure, I not refuse, because i could test my skills and learn something.
ReplyDeleteid rather work in an organic organization because i think it would be more stimulating and fairly more convenient in order to address in a better way the performance of the firm. Having less supervision and more interactions with the different hierarchical members would lead to better understand problems but also easily to handle them.
ReplyDeleteIn addition, it would be an opportunity to learn how to adapt myself in different job's situations but also to understand how an organization could improve its activities having a direct voice in what daily acquires. I believe this is a great incentive for all the employees not to remain in the shadow or to simply fulfill the same tasks everyday without any interest.
I'd prefer 100% staying in a organic structure because I'd like to be free to say my ideas and to show my own creativity. This is fundamental in order to make the job more interesting. I think that express yourself is the best way to be successful.
ReplyDeleteAs I am a big fan of innovation and creativity , and since it is more probable to have the chance to have a work space with more freedom in organic organizations , then I would prefer to be a part of an organic organization .
ReplyDeleteI'd rather work in an organic structure because I like when you can make some choises by yourself, when you can express yourself and because it would be more stimulating, you wouldn't get bored and sometimes you could note something different, having a different point of view.
ReplyDeleteI would definitely go with the organic structure, I think it is kinda more casual and you get to think more and therefore the chance of being creative always increases everyday when you go to work, because you know that your thoughts actually mean something for someone.In this structure everyone in the company can feel comfortable and determined to achieve the objective of the organization, because each one is part of the big family. So I would enjoy working in the organic structure in order to improve my own self and also be beneficial for the company and the community.
ReplyDeleteI would like to work in organic organization . I believe that it's very important to the company to be flexible and be open to other ideas, and let to employees from the low level to be involved in order to improve the company.
ReplyDeletei'd work in an organic organization because of the high formalization and the high stantardalization bound my creativity with the risk of doing an extremely alienating job. My ideas have to do the difference in a firm, otherwise i would risk to become a machine under many rules to follow. An organic organization would give me the motivation to do my best.
ReplyDeleteTo be honest, I think the best thing would be to work in an organization characterized by the combination of features of both the organizations, the mechanistic and organic one. If I have to choose one of them, maybe I would prefer to work in a mechanistic organization that has a very rigid, well organized, and tightly controlled structure because not only it would probably be more suitable to my capabilities of organizing and planning, as the possible manager of the firm (I like to imagine and think big), but also I think that this particular structure would give efficiency and effectiveness (key-factors of an azienda) to the organization, spending also way less than the other one, because "I" don't have to pay so many managers as the organic organization does. Our main concern is to find the right manager, all other matters are secondary.
ReplyDeleteI think that depending on the role that I cover, I would like to be hired as a manager in a mechanistic organization and as a manager or employee in a organic organization. I love the creativity and business optimization.
ReplyDeleteI think that depending on the role that I cover, I would like to be hired as a manager in a mechanistic organization and as a manager or employee in a organic organization. I love the creativity and business optimization.
ReplyDeleteI think that the best firm is a mix of organic and mechanistic organization features, but I would prefer to work in an organic one especially for is unstandardized character and its flexible structure , adapted to employees who have many motivations to do the best and have the chance to express their ideas.
ReplyDeleteObviously they both have their strength and weaknesses and I feel that a combination of the
ReplyDeleteboth would be best, but I would prefer an organic organization. I believe that their flexibility
can offer a high variety environment. Also i think that the loose staff structure can be
beneficial in adapting to various situations and learning new skills. I believe this kind of
structure is better suited to withstand this ever changing society we live in. In the end
organizations are living ever growing entities that in order to survive must face continuous
changes and adjustment in tone with the society they operate in.
I would like to work in an organic company, because it is very important for me to be abble to provide my ideas.
ReplyDeleteI would like to work in an organic company, because it is very important for me to be abble to provide my ideas.
ReplyDeleteI strongly believe that working in an Organic organizational structure would be the best way to improve my personal skills and competencies. A highly adaptive and flexible structure would allow me to deal continuously with new and different problems having a clear idea of what is happening in the organization as whole. An organic organizational structure in a good way to test the workers and inspire them to do their best in all the fields. Furthermore it allows them to identify autonomously in which areas they are more capable and where they need to improve their competencies.
ReplyDeleteI would like to work in an organic organization. That's because, from the point of view of a worker, it would be fairer to follow the production step by step. It would be more satisfying than doing the same work all day long.
ReplyDeletei would like to work in a Mechanistic structure because every steps or decision made by mangers or director. i just only follow the steps then finish my work. therefore, when i am older, i can handle this job too.
ReplyDeleteI would prefer to work in an organic organization, both in the case as an employee and as a manager. That's because working in an organic organization seems to me surely less boring than working in a mechanistic one (assuming that the organization is not a big corporation: in that case I would work in a mechanistic one). Also, I believe that working in an organic organization allows you to improve more your skills, knowledge and work experience.
ReplyDeleteI would like to work in a organic organization, because I think that a flexible structure is more challenging and exciting and that teamwork is fundamental to reach good results.
ReplyDeleteI believe that the best way is to work in an organization that is a combination of organic and mechanistic. I think that the high specialization and formalization, and a rigid departmentalization are the strengths of a mechanistic structure but they should be aligned with a flexible and adaptive structure, that characterize the organic organizations.
ReplyDeletei would like to work in a mechanic organization, because my character is very organized. I like pattern and order while I'm working.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely prefer to work in an organic organization rather than in a mechanistic one. I don't like receive too much orders or have restrictions in my jobs. I love flexibility and change, that is why I am a big fan of organic organizations.
ReplyDeleteIf it's possible I would like to work in both types of organization. But despite my personality that displays a major attitude for a professional creativity I think that I should follow the first step of my career in a mechanical organization structure in order to balance out my lack of discipline and methodology. I need to gather up and obtain certain strict skills and understand the rules of the azienda, listening to whom in charge with more experience. This will give in the future the right ability to understand also the flexibility of an organic organization structure getting a closer look to the sake of the azienda itself throughout communication and sharing of ideas.
ReplyDeleteI'd rather work in an organic organization. Everyone, at the beginning of his-her carreer, will have a lot of enthustiasm and energy, and I feel in a mechanistic organization it would be harder for a person with a great potential to make his-her own way toward better opportunities and more challenging works.
ReplyDeleteNo doubt, I absolutely would prefer to work in an organic organization. I do not like repetitive patterns and daily routines and for this reason I could not stand workin in a mechanistic one. Furthermore cooperation, creativity and flexibility are fundamental skills to achieve success, all skills mainly belonging to an organic organization.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI believe giving employees the abilities to exploit their field in an organization would be a profit to an organization,i wouldn't want to be in an organization where by I wake up in the morning to go to work and am pissed off already. I like to feel comfortable offering my best in an organization which is organic and wouldn't want to disappoint it because I know my field to contribute to the goals of the organization.
ReplyDeleteI'd prefer to work in a mechanistic organizational structure. This would mean to have clear tasks and assignments to accomplish in a specialized and formalized environment. As a first working experience the mechanistic structure will help me providing an organized and well planned system that allows me to grow and achieve my goals earning the necessary experience to take part of an organic structure where I'll be able to apply skills with more autonomy.
ReplyDeleteI actually do not know. With a mechanistic one I would have clear tasks and clear goals but with the risk of a routine-life.
ReplyDeleteThe organic jobs is surely interesting but I am afraid to lose focus and do not be productive as I want to be.
I think it depends a lot from the kind of job a person want to do and, a least now, I still not have decided.
I would rather work in an organic organization because that would give me the possibility of making choices even at low levels and because I would have more freedom in how to do my job. But the most important reason why I would rather work in an organic organization is because it would be more flexible, and so it could easier adapt to changes. For this reason, there would be less probabilities of failure and so I would have more chances of keeping my job.
ReplyDeleteI would prefer to work in an organic organisation, because I think this is a more stimulating environment: there are more possibilities to see my ideas realised, there is less formalisation and creativity can play such an important role. Moreover I really appreciate the “brainstorming” technique, to develop new ideas, and it is typical of organic structures. Finally I would also specify that a totally organic organisation is not so good: an important role is played by more experienced and advanced managers, who have to analyse decisions and suggestions coming from the lowest levels. I perfectly know that what new-employees could suggest, need to be reviewed by top managers, that have a wider view. But at the same time they should be available for idea coming from other, less experienced employees
ReplyDeleteAt the beginning of my carrier I would like to work in a mechanistic organization that has a very rigid, well organized, and tightly controlled structure because not only it would probably be more suitable to my capabilities of organizing and planning, as the possible manager of the firm .
ReplyDeleteI would like to work in a mechanistic organizational structure because I think that in this way the firm will be able to achieve immediately its goal thanks to the high formalization and the workers' high specialization. However, according to the different kind of jobs, in some cases is better to work in a organic organizational structure because it allows you to be more creative and to find the job more stimulant.
ReplyDeleteHonestly,thinking of an hypotethic place of work,I would like to work in a mechanistic organization,because I prefer the precision and the strictness,in all the things,even if this would like to become boring. I think that,since an azienda has to operate with the economicità to achieve certain goals ,the strategical effectiveness and operational efficiency could be excluded in the case in which a firm doesn't use a definite scheme to reach results. But,a bit of organistic organization I think that is necessary for the velocity and the flexibility in a lot of situations,for example in the case of potential failure of an enterprise. The organistic one is also preferred to find a job more interesting and every day always new. In the end,as we know,a firm isn't almost never all mechanistic or organistic,maybe because it could try to gain together the advantages of both,rejecting the disdavantages,to operate in a better way.
ReplyDeleteI would like to work in an organic organization because it allows you to be who you are in your work. You have to be creative and innovative in order to follow the enviroment that changes every day. You don't have so much pressure as in a mechanistic one where everything is controlled and regulated. Employees are like machines in those kind of organizations.
ReplyDeleteI would like to work in a mechanistic organization because I like to work in a place where there is a demand of skill and high specialization, rigid departmentalization and priority is given to the decision of the higher level authority.
ReplyDeleteI would like to work in a mechanistic organization because I like to work in a place where there is a demand of skill and high specialization, rigid departmentalization and priority is given to the decision of the higher level authority.
ReplyDeletei would like to work in an organic organization, because i strongly believe in the importance of the human capital and in the individual capacities as well as creativity. However, it depends by the role and duties i have to face and also by the kind of company. nevertheless, my goal will surely be work in an organic organization.
ReplyDeleteI would like to work in organic organization because it's very important to work with flexibility and openness. I believe that it's fundamental that even the employees from the lowest level could be involved in the process (which has the aim to improve the company's growth) with their ideas or suggests.
ReplyDeletePersonally I don't like narrow spaces in what I do, moreover I think that everyone should have the possibility to express innovative ideas and proposal; for these reasons I prefer the organic organization, where there is more flexibility and more space for the ideas of every component, that can contribute to improve the organization itself.
ReplyDeleteFrom my perspective ,the kind of organization within which i would prefer to work in is the organic one rather than the mechanistic.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the organic because of the higher possibilities to join different aspects of my work ,not only one as in the high formalized and specialized companies and also because i would have a voice in the decision making. The flexibility is what i m looking for to manage my life in a better way, but it exists also the possibility that i will change my mind in the future ,so it depends .
I'd rather work in an organic organization because I believe that for the success of the organization is necessary an internal structure in which everyone is free to express his/her ideas sharing them with others , without a strict hierarchy and where each employee can show his skills in various fields.
ReplyDeleteI personally would like to work in an organizational structure. I like to participate in decision-making process, to be flexible and to learn new things during my daily work.. Participating in different jobs, according to business needs, will make me satisfied and more productive.
ReplyDeleteI would rather work in an organic organization because as employee, I think it would be more stimulating and challenging for me to be allowed to take decisions even in a low position and to handle with diverse job activities and problems. The empowerment of employees would make me feel an essential factor for the success of the organization and therefore I would be very motivated to offer always my best for the azienda. Moreover, the motivation would also be caused by the the possibilities to grow up within the organization.
ReplyDeleteI would rather work in an organic organization because as employee, I think it would be more stimulating and challenging for me to be allowed to take decisions even in a low position and to handle with diverse job activities and problems. The empowerment of employees would make me feel an essential factor for the success of the organization and therefore I would be very motivated to offer always my best for the azienda. Moreover, the motivation would also be caused by the the possibilities to grow up within the organization.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion I would choose to work in the organic organization rather than the mechanistic one. High specialization, centralization and narrow spans of control are important but the mechanistic organization will bring to a routine-life. On the contrary in the organic organization as both an employee or a manager I would have more flexibility in what I will do, giving me the possibility to increase my work experience and also my skills. For what concern having a voice in the decision making, for me this is something that is secondary. Many are the mechanistic organizations that nowadays are starting to give different tasks to their employees in order to stimulate them and see if they are really able to face different situations, with the aim of increasing their skills.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion I would choose to work in the organic organization rather than the mechanistic one. High specialization, centralization and narrow spans of control are important but the mechanistic organization will bring to a routine-life. On the contrary in the organic organization as both an employee or a manager I would have more flexibility in what I will do, giving me the possibility to increase my work experience and also my skills. For what concern having a voice in the decision making, for me this is something that is secondary. Many are the mechanistic organizations that nowadays are starting to give different tasks to their employees in order to stimulate them and see if they are really able to face different situations, with the aim of increasing their skills.
ReplyDeleteI strongly believe that only through an effective cooperation among the various level of a corporation, the latter has more chances to raise the number of opportunities and alternatives to achieve goals and improve the production process and the general environment. A certain degree of flexibility is the right way to grow, with an eye to the fact that each one has got its own role within the organization. My answer is then Organistic organizational structure.
ReplyDeletein my opinion it depends, because you should test yourself to check whether you fit better in an organic organization or in a mechanistic one. the best answer for me is a mixture of both, maybe it would be better to work in an organic organization because you are free to co-work with colleagues and you can enhance you skills but it would may be better to work in mechanistic organization because everyone has its own and defined role and the organization's activities will be better tracked, moreover the mechanistic structure is supposed to be better arranged for a Multinational company, which is the target that I want to attain.
ReplyDeleteI would rather work in a company with both mechanistic and organic characteristics, since, both absolute forms of organizations have their pros and cons. As a matter of fact adaptability and flexibility are fundamental in order to minimize problems due to drastic demand market changes. Also it's useful that the entire staff can communicate, and be informed on eventual changes in strategies or similar things, so can everyone can focus on their job better. On the contrary, a tight organizational structure can be very useful in order to have a better control of the firm.
ReplyDeleteI would like to work in a organic organization rather than a mechanistic one, because I think that is better if you work in a open system, where everybody can express their ideas, sharing project and creating a situation here everyone is motivated and enthusiastic in what is doing.
ReplyDeleteFor me, mechanistic organisation could be more precise but will be boring, high specialization, centralization... are very important but not essential, this system will bring to conduct a job that not reflect the society we live in, all workers should have the opportunity to grow and develop their career, bringing new solutions and strategies for the company.
I would like to work in an organic organization because I think that it would be the best place where I can improve my skills and express my ideas. Since it has a flexible structure,it enables workers to become more adapted to the changing environment trying to solve the faced problems in the best way. It also enables workers to learn and to handle different jobs and problems since this structure requires one to change very quickly when it's needed.
ReplyDeleteI would choose to work in an organic organization because it is more flexible, has less risk, more creativeness and also the cooperation is important in this kind of organization which is in my opinion is very crucial to the world of business, for example having more opinions are very useful for making decisions in the industry/organization. Furthermore, the decision is decentralized so there's the participation of the whole organization which is good also for the lower ranked employees(they will be more motivated because they know that their opinions are also important).
ReplyDeleteIn future I would probably choose to work in an organization with a mechanistic structure, where each task is clearly assigned and each employee knows well what to do. Personally I prefer to work in a well-organized firm because it would follow my attitude of planning and controlling. However, in my opinion, it is necessary to stimulate employees giving them the possibility to take part to important decisions about the organization as in an organic structure
ReplyDeleteI would much rather work in an organic organization because of the freedom that it concedes you, the possibility to make choices on your own above all when quick decision are needed is what fascinates me the most. Something else that i prefer about the organic structure is the fact that is much more meritocratic, if you are better than someone else you have a much bigger chance that go up in the hierarchy if you work in an organic structure.
ReplyDeleteI prefer to work in an organic organization because, instead of mechanich one, you can change, the realtionship between manager and employees is not strict, it is more inclined in innovation ,in change and it is more flexible.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHonestly i would prefer to work in a mechanistic organization because i like the idea that each worker has a clear idea about what he has to do.
ReplyDeleteFurther I think a clear chain of command would work better because it would be sure that no one prevails on the other (even if I understand that is tough to withstand to orders).
In addition it is not said that the lower-level employees have no power at all in the decision-making process.
To be honest, I do not have any prefernce at all. I personally think that both the mechanistic and organic organizational structures have their arguments for and against. I'd rather work for a company which uses a combination of those two, in order to guarantee a right level of formalitazion and at same time the flexibility neccessary to ensure the survival and growth of a company,
ReplyDeleteI would definitely prefer to work in an organic organization. Although the mechanistic model has its advantages because it guarantees a specific quality in the products production, from workers point of view it can be seen as borrowing and discouraging. Working in an organic organization gives you the possibility to deeply participate to the life of the organization, joying often employee teams in order to make everyday decisions.
ReplyDeleteI would rather world in an organic organization, however I would like to run my organization mechanistic one. Mechanistic model is appropriate since with for large firms because of the bureaucracy in that it has extensive departmentalization, high formalization, a limited information network (mostly downward communication) and little participation by low-level members in decision making. While, organic model is flat, uses cross hierarchical and cross-functional teams, has low formalization, possesses a comprehensive information network (using lateral and upward communication as well as downward), and involves high parcitipation in decision-making.
ReplyDeleteI think I would rather work in an organic organization, for the simple reason that I know I could have better results. I like to feel part of something , to know that what I'm doing will make the difference. I like to feel free to take the decisions that I think are best suitable to the actual situation. I couldn't do my job while someone else si checking every single move I make. And last but not least I always want to improve my knowledges and my skills through new more complex tasks.
ReplyDeleteI prefer to work in an organic organization because I like to be more independent and free and I believe, in this case I can improve my skills such as decision making, dealing with problems, working in group and being flexible and more effective
ReplyDeleteIt depends.
ReplyDeleteI would prefer to work in a mechanistic organization if it is small, because there is the need of a clear chain of command and of high specialization and formalization.
But I surely would prefer to work in an organic organization if the company is big, because it would work better thanks to the free flow of information, wide spans of control and cross-functional/hierarchical teams.
I would rather work in an organic organization because we get to work in teams which facilitate things and communication is horizontal which means that we get to communicate face to face. Communication is one of the most important factors to decrease misunderstandings and to perform operations as good as possible.
ReplyDeleteBut if I were the owner of the organization I will prefer to have a mechanistic organization because is more organized, things are separated and everything is more formal.
I would prefer to work in an organic organization because i could share my ideas with my colleagues and my manager. But it's important to underline that if the organization was big, it would be better to work in a mechanistic organization, to ensure a great flow of information among all the parts belonging to the organization.
ReplyDeleteI would prefer to work in a mechanistic organization because if I have a precise work to do I do it better. I don't have plenty of imagination so i prefer to have a tidy work to give my best.
ReplyDeleteIn the future i would like to work in an organic organization because
ReplyDeleteI think that an organization like this can be very challenging and may increase my desire to work and to grow but also to be able to be a point of reference in my team, infact an organization that have wide span of control and low formalization is much more useful than a mechanistic organization.
In the future i would like to work in an organic organization because
ReplyDeleteI think that an organization like this can be very challenging and may increase my desire to work and to grow but also to be able to be a point of reference in my team, infact an organization that have wide span of control and low formalization is much more useful than a mechanistic organization.
I'd rather work in an organic organization because it can give the employees the possibility to give voice to their new ideas and creativity so this challenging environment can be strongly stimulating, leading the workers to be able to ensure the survival and growth of the organization.
ReplyDeleteI would rather work both in an organic and in a mechanistic organization because both of them have their pros: in the former case I would have more freedom in doing my job, a direct contact with all the people that work with me and more possibilities to exchange information easily.
ReplyDeleteIn the latter case I would be specialized in a precise job, with precise tasks to accomplish and the possibility to adapt to the changing environment.
I would rather work in a mechanistic organization, because I believe that the hierarchies are necessary to conduct a firm to the success, meanwhile choosing an organic organization the equilibrium cannot be reached, because there are too many people that can decide.
ReplyDeleteI believe that both types of organizations have their advantages and disadvantages, but I would definitely prefer to work in an organic organization. I think it is better because employees' ideas are taken in consideration and is a more flexible kind of organization, and this allows the company to have true meritocracy, which I believe is extremely important. Plus, I think that an organic organization keeps your work life more active and diversified, and this is something to always take in consideration.
ReplyDeletei think that i would rather work into a more organic organization because i believe that working into a friendly and low formalized environment might help workers to increase their Productivity avoiding stress. is also true that in order to mantain a certain level of Productivity in this kind of organization, workers should be highly qualified, knowing Always what to do and how to do it by themselves.
ReplyDeleteI would rather work in an organic organization so that i will be able to provide and maybe develop my own ideas. Same thing at a higher level, for instance if I were the manager of the company i wouldn't mind letting my employees help the company with ideas, without forgetting that they still have to meet certain goals and obey to their "bosses"
ReplyDeleteI would like to prefer to work in a organic organization because it emphasizes on authority decentralization. It helps in implementing decisions according to best of employees ability and there is free flow of information with in the organization that provide guidance and instruction to subordinates.
ReplyDeleteI think that both the organizations have their strengths and weaknesses and would be perfect if we could mix them. Thinking of my career, I'd like to start working in a big mechanistic organization in order to improve my capabilities and responsabilities: I want to be focused and perfect, as much as I can, in my job.
ReplyDeleteAfter this experience, I'd like to work on my own, with few more people sharing the same ideas and goals. I like to contribute saying my thoughts and stimulating people near to me and also to be in touched with creative people ( other owners, managers and employees). Everybody is at the same level of the other and all the decisions are taken for the good of the azienda.
I would like to work in organic organizational structure because it is of creative and i can also epress my views and ideas that may be helpful for the businesss to develop.In organic organizational structure people can exchange their ides and it is a healthy organizational structure.
ReplyDeleteI would like to work in organic organizational structure because it is of creative and i can also epress my views and ideas that may be helpful for the businesss to develop.In organic organizational structure people can exchange their ides and it is a healthy organizational structure.
ReplyDeleteI think it depends on the type of business you're running, indeed if we're in the case of a small business started by young people, like the opening of a restaurant or a bar, the organic one would be the best, as it allows to easly change the organization depending on how it best meets the customers' needs. Moreover its low formalization and decentralization allow a great cooperation and therefore great effects on the market. Instead, if we're in the case of a very big company, the mechanistic organization would be better. In fact, a tightly controlled structure and centralization are essential for a good management in very large businesses.
ReplyDeleteGenerally, I would rather work in an organic organization. The reason why is because such an organization encourages creativity, cooperation, teamwork and face to face communication. However I do not think this lead to a perfect organization. I strongly believe that this type of structure even though it sounds innovative and inventive, it carries also a lot of flaws. If we would want to have a perfect organization we would have to combine both elements of organic and mechanistic structure.
ReplyDeleteBoth a mechanistic and an organic organization have its pros and cons. I would prefer working in a rather organic one, in order to be more involved with what my practical duties consist in and to participate a little in the decision-making. Especially if working for several years in the same firm I consider it essential to avoid the specific routine procedures, but indeed, to keep a dynamic and active attitude. Above all, probably a mix among both types would be the best choice.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure,That I'll be More innovative, creative, If i work in organic structures.the reason is why because i can have my own ideas and Make own decisions.It has face to face communications which helps to reduce misunderstadings,to perform more efficiently. I would prefer to work in an organic organization. because it would be better to have the free flow of information, wide spans of control.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure,That I'll be More innovative, creative, If i work in organic structures.the reason is why because i can have my own ideas and Make own decisions.It has face to face communications which helps to reduce misunderstadings,to perform more efficiently. I would prefer to work in an organic organization. because it would be better to have the free flow of information, wide spans of control.
ReplyDeleteI would rather work in an organic type of organization. I would find it more suitable because I like the concept of participating and sharing ideas for the realization of project works and since the free flow of informations is a characteristic point for the organic type of structure I would prefer this one. In a lot of firm a good stormbraining is the key-success factor nowadays and I strongly believe into the efficiency of the decentralization.
ReplyDeleteI would rather work like employee in an organic organization because I would have a bigger decision-making and the teamwork between colleagues is more delineated. IN the other hand I would like work in a mechanistic organization like a manager because in a mechanic organization you can have more control on all departments and manage them with the others managers’ help.
ReplyDeleteI go for mechanistic organization! Working in a mechanistic organization will be more beneficial for me.I do want to work in a competitive ambience because it will give me the opportunity to observe how others think on a daily basis compared to how do they react when a problem occur. It will push me to think more quickly,to learn how to say the right things at the right time,to anticipate events, how to plan possible problems that I may face. Furthermore,it will give me the chance to show my potential and to develop as a professionalist as well as a person. I do want people who surround me to feel the respect from the superiors and to be proud of themselves but never satisfied. Maybe one of the most important reasons why I choose mechanistic organization is because of the lack of freedom in behaving.Working in a familiar atmosphere may be good for not feeling under pressure but,for me, being under pressure shows exactly who you are and what do you can do.
ReplyDeleteI think I'd rather work in both mechanistic and organic organization depending on the develop of my career. Due to the high formalization and centralization of the mechanistic organization, this would fit better for my early career, but I would rather work in an organic organization for the rest of it.
ReplyDeleteIt depends on the kind of environment the firm works. Of course i'd prefer to work in an organic organization, considering the flexibility of this kind of structure, however I strongly believe that a more rigid structure is much more effective for a firm that must ensure good results. To conclude and answer the question I would say: I hope to start working in an organically organized firm, but one day I hope to work in an azienda with high formalization.
ReplyDeleteI would prefer the organic organization, because it is more flexible and give opportunities to gain new knowledge and abilities.
ReplyDeleteAlso the organic organization gives the oportunity to be part of the decision-making process.
I would preferred working in an organic organization. Because it indicates that the organization had all the components necessary to stay in operation. While Mechanistic organizations are controlled by an external entity and not completely self-contained.
ReplyDeleteMy creative side would point to organic. its fluid to change, and i think it is the best for a company that is willing to compete without risking its workers to a rigid structure which can never change, leading to workers feeling like robots rather than people who can participate and influence the direction of a company.
ReplyDeleteI would like to work in organic organization simple because am a person who always want to try a new way of doing things. Working in organic organization will enable me to be more innovative.
ReplyDeleteI would like to work in organic organization simple because am a person who always want to try a new way of doing things. Working in organic organization will enable me to be more innovative.
ReplyDeleteI would prefer to work in an organic organization, both in the case as an employee and as a manager. That's because working in an organic organization seems to me surely less boring than working in a mechanistic one (assuming that the organization is not a big corporation: in that case I would work in a mechanistic one). Also, I believe that working in an organic organization allows you to improve more your skills, knowledge and work experience.
ReplyDeleteIf I had to choose between a completely organic or mechanistic organization, I would prefer to work in a mechanistic oganization, since it provides more procedures and rules that I'd like to have in order to be guided in my decisions and activities. However, since the most of the companies mix elements from both the structures, if I could decide I would like to work in an organization which not only gives me detailed guidelines about how a work has to be done, but also leaves the possibility to add my own inputs to the activities.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteMy ideal workplace would be somewhere in the middle of a mechanistic and an organic structure. I don't think that employees should have too much freedom in going in different direction and changing roles frequently, as every role in an organization has its responsibility and rules and if not respected could cause problems. On the other hand, people should have a margin of choice, as not all processes can be standardized and in case of not unknown situation, people are able to react even in areas where they don't normally work.
I would like to work in an organic organization. Because in organic organization i can communicate with my colleagues about my ideas and i can also learn in what way he/she is thinking the same ideas.
ReplyDeleteI would choose to work in an organic organization, simply because I enjoy being flexible and teamwork. I would like to work in an environment where I can join the decision-making process. I can improve my knowledge and skills. However, I’m well-aware that conflict at work might happen since everyone has their own opinions and ideas.
ReplyDelete