Monday, October 5, 2015

Blog 10 – Your WHY

Discuss shortly the WHY you chose the bachelor degree in English

136 comments:

  1. I surely chosed the bachelor in english because it gives to me more opportunities than a bachelor in italian. I believe that nowadays the market is completely international and is crucial improve my english skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting question for me and I'd like to explain clearly my "why". I can start saying that I was looking for something totally different from my past experiences. I studied for several years Law in another university and I always felt a lack of connection between the old giuridic italian doctrine and the new globalized law codifications. Further I had the possibility to work abroad and the first impact which has come to me was the importance to share and relate with a common language. Even if you don't know the local idiom you can easily let you be understandable to the others talking, writing and thinking in english. In the modern age is the biggest compromise in the globalized communication system, just like a "status quo" which all of us need to achieve. One of my purposes is to become an international and cosmopolitan professional figure who does not consider any kind of communicative barrier between itself and the world. A bachelor degree in english could give to me that type of international nurture that the previous one was not able to. In one of the first blog's questions concerning the Maslow's hierarchy I said that one of my most unmet needs was indeed my lacking sense of connection to the world; so that's why I picked this bachelor degree, in order to make me feel more related to anybody in any common or professional situation. Despite my unlucky and not remarkable universitary past I hope that this brand new path of studies could give to me the real incentives to achieve my dreams and fulfill my thirst of knowledge. Quoting one of the most brilliant men of the recent history I simply want to think and most of all to study different, becoming not only a global professional figure but also a well-integrated common citizen of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have chosen bachelor education in english, because now I dont know italian. But the most important thing, that it gives me the opportunity to improve my language skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chose the English bachelor degree because in my future career I would like to have the possibility of working in a foreign country. Furthermore even if working here in Italy I could be working for an international company that requires a good English level.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) I decided to chose the bachelor degree in English because it has always be part of my goals. What has motivated me the most was absolutely my passion for this language and my interest in foreign cultures. All my studies have always been focused in the study of English.
    Moreover, I wanted to follow this path because i consider it as a way to cultivate all my personal experiences but also a plus for my future job possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Despite the fact that English is the only language that I feel I can easily express my feelings, my WHY of chosing BA in English is that I want to know my profession in the language that probably every international entity will understand if I try to talk about my ideas or about my profession. I want to know my profession thoroughly good in English so that I am not worried about translating my future ideas into any other language, and generally for me it is so much fun to think in English.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can basically say that the WHY of my choice is to achieve a complete and satisfying knowledge of Economics (especially regarding the “Business Administration” aspect), in the English language, having a practical approach, oriented toward “study cases”. This would constitute the basis for the continuation of my studies, possibly in London. I decided to have this kind of approach because I strongly believe that today's world is oriented to the globalisation, especially in the field of Economy, so what a better starting point than a course taught in the most popular and used language? Moreover, the integration and collaboration with foreign students is another great point for me, so that I can come into contact with different cultures and habits. These are the main motivations that led me to make this big step for my future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have chosen the bachelor degree in English because I think that Economics is essentially an English subject and because in the next future I would like to continue my studies in a foreign country and find a good job abroad. Moreover analyzing the course structure I have appreciated the fact that it was focused also on the practical knowledge offering to students the possibility to prove themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I chose to study my bachelor completely in English because I strongly believe it gives you something more compared to the others. It gives you the opportunity to master the language and the vocabulary of the given subject. This way I'll know the subject in two different languages and I'll be able to work for both Italian, English or even internationals companies. This way I hopefully pursue my dream to work in the United States of America

    ReplyDelete
  11. First and foremost,i can firmly improve my English by studying in English classes.That lay a firm foundation for my master degree's study.Next,choosing the bachelor's degree in English i can communicate with other proficiently that is able to assistant my future career well.Because in a globalized society,speaking a proficient oral English is necessary for every international student or employee in a transnational corporations.That are reasons for choosing it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have chosen the bachelor degree in English because i would like to go abroad in the next future and find a good job. Is fundamental for me make this path in this language because I love it and would like to improve it as much as i can. At the end of this course, I would like to work in the music world and English is very important in order to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I chose this bachelor firstly because I like to study economic subjects. In addition, studying them in English will help me to reach my objective: to find a job in the United States, close to my host family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHY...every thing starts with a why. Maybe I chose this course in English for two passions. The first: I dream to become an important manager for an international 'azienda',since I believe that is a job perfect for my character.The second is to improve my english skills because nowadays,learning English language it's fundamental in job world where I wish that I will work and this course gives much more opportunities for job in Economic field of Management than other bachelors. I wish that is the best choice for me...I will discover that going ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHY...every thing starts with a why. Maybe I chose this course in English for two passions. The first: I dream to become an important manager for an international 'azienda',since I believe that is a job perfect for my character.The second is to improve my english skills because nowadays,learning English language it's fundamental in job world where I wish that I will work and this course gives much more opportunities for job in Economic field of Management than other bachelors. I wish that is the best choice for me...I will discover that going ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  16. As I wrote in my personal statement for the admission to this Bachelor Programme, i chose BA for many reasons: for providing managerial skills; for the international breadth guaranteed by the use of English as the first language and the participation of foreign students: and, because I got the impression of a concrete connection with the business world and companies, that is great for all the people who look forward to get an "international" job, as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have chosen a bachelor degree program in english, because I've always studied in foreign languages since I attended the swiss school of Rome: I’ve always been keen towards the international world. Looking at my future, I understand that the only way to be successful in today’s business world is to make it in an international context.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I choose the bachelor in English because I wanted to expend my horizons, to do something different. I briefly know some of the economics in the world and of course the economic situation in my country and I would like to know more about how the economy runs in another countries, the differences that maybe one day will bring to a change. as a teenager I used to be in the management business and I always wanted to make changes and to study more in order to get more skills for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I choose the bachelor in Business Administration in English because I think that it could be very helpful to study in english to have the possibility, at the end of the bachelo,r to do a Master in England. Moreover, I think that english is the "language of Business" which means that in all the companies english is fundamental. It will also be easier to find a job having done an english bachelor instead of an italian one. I also speak french, so speaking all these languages, it will be easier to work in a different country then Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I choose the bachelor in Business Administration in English because I think that it could be very helpful to study in english to have the possibility, at the end of the bachelo,r to do a Master in England. Moreover, I think that english is the "language of Business" which means that in all the companies english is fundamental. It will also be easier to find a job having done an english bachelor instead of an italian one. I also speak french, so speaking all these languages, it will be easier to work in a different country then Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I chose the bachelor on Business Administration because of the English language and the kind of teaching.
    Indeed the way of learning is different from the common Italian university, we are not just numbers but we relate with the professors thanks to project and other stuff.
    I cannot anyway deny that the job opportunities given by this course were also a cause

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have chosen the bachelor in Business Administration in the english language because I think that it could give me something more than an italian degree. The english language jointly with a continue exchange with people coming from all over the world , constitute an added value to my carreer. Moreover this choice will give me more job opportunities and advantages.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I chose the bachelor degree in English because i think in the business world is very important to know the right english terms and i hope in the future to work with world wise company.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I choose the bachelor In Business Administration because I strongly believe that it will give me all the opportunities and competencies I need in order to have a great career. I hope it will give me the opportunity to work especially in non-business entity. My goal (rather ambitious) is to find a definitive solution for the problems that we face everyday in the world (hunger, pollution and so on). I choose to study in english because I know that this language is fundamental for everything I want to accomplish in my life, in Italy or abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I chose the bachelor in Business Administration because i studied languages in the high school but i was fascinated by economics so i decided to combine what i know with something that i don't know. I hope that it will be useful for my future because i really want to become part of the business world.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I chose the bachelor degree in english because I wanted to study a very interesting subject in my favorite foreign language, in the hope that one day this will help me finding a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I chose this course because I like this “sector” of the economics and I would like to work in an international environment where the knowledge of the English is fundamental. Moreover I love English and I am sure that this course will give me great opportunities for my career.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I chose the bachelor degree in english because I believe in a strong international nature of the subject we are studying. Economics studies how money and companies influence the whole world cultures and way of living, thus i think that to have a complete view of the subject i must be able to speak, understand and master the language in order to be able to work someday in a foreign environment.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I chose the bachelor in Business Admninistration because i have always been fascinated by the world of economy and since i attended hiagh school, I want to become a manager for a business entity. Moreover, I think that studying in english language will help me to make true my dream..

    ReplyDelete
  32. I decided this course because i strongly believe that nowdays a bachelor in BA entirely studied in english gives you much more opportunities than an italian bachelor above all because is easier to find a job abroad. Furthermore because it makes you think in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I chose the bachelor degree in English because I think it can offer a lot of interesting opportunities according to what I want to do in my life. My biggest wish is to find a job in an international field, where I could have a lot of relations with foreign people and at the same time traveling around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I choose the bachelor degree in English, especially because I like the english language, also because I wish that this course allows me to continue the studies in other countries, with the hope to have more possibilities to find work.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I choose the bachelor degree in English, especially because I like the english language, also because I wish that this course allows me to continue the studies in other countries, with the hope to have more possibilities to find work.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  37. When we talk about business, we must include all the countries of the world and the only language that is able to connect them is english. So my WHY is studying in a different language from italian that can give me more opportunities to understand and solve people's needs.
    I also chose an english degree to test myself.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I choose the BA bachelor because, after studying 5 years economia aziendale, I would like be able to obtain an "international competence" about the economics subjects. Then, to achieve a professional English to study in London for the mba master

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nowadays the majority of the solutions for the economical crises are conceived and developed in English. In fact, English is the official language of many countries and in the globalized economy it has gained an even more fundamental role. For these reasons, obtaining an undergraduate degree in English would give me the chance to understand the principles of Business Administration. Moreover, I have the ambition to work as a manager for an agency in the future and though an appropriate education would be the best way for starting this kind of career. In particular I chose this bachelor degree because is the only one in Rome which focuses on management.

    ReplyDelete
  41. 1)I chose the bachelor degree in English because I think it is the best pattern to follow to achieve the idea I have about my future life - in fact, it is an absolutely efficient way to improve my English, it encourages me to start studying other languages and in the future it will give me the chance to work abroad which is something I really crave for

    ReplyDelete
  42. Nowadays we are all looking for a job in the foreign countries because here in Italy is not convenient ( unfortunately ). Knowing that the Italian course, as many told me, is more reach of contents I have chosen the Bachelor Degree in BA because I would like to do the master abroad and because studying in English will give me an enormous opportunity to find a job everywhere. English words are used every day in our speeches, today in my opinion people that do not know English language will have always something less than the others that know it.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I chose this bachelor degree in English because I am convinced that it can give me a good preparation for an international career in the economic field. Moreover I think Economics nowadays must be taught in English because it is fundamental to any economic entity to establish relationships with foreign corporations and individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  44. The reason I have chosen to study this degree in English is because only through English, you are able to become an international manager. So, Business Administration is a degree that allows you to work with different companies in certain countries. Nowadays, globalization effects the way companies operate. The most successful ones choose to expand their business internationally and seek for international managers, managers that are able to communicate easily in every part of the world. Since English is considered an international language, I believe that following an English-taught BA programme is the best decision a future manager can make.

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. the reason why i chose the bachelor degree in english is because i wanted to be a step ahead compared to others, acquiring the skills and the knowledge to hopefully work abroad, since i would have a more recognized degree

    ReplyDelete
  47. I choose the bachelor degree in English because I love travelling around the world and I'd like to work in foreign countries..so these kind of course could give me more possibilities to find a job outside Italy

    ReplyDelete
  48. The reason why i have chosen the bachelor in business administration is following my great dream, since i was child the figure of the leader or manager fascinated me , but growing i have developed another dream: go to england where i want to live and find job. Business administration gives me the opportunity to make difference, to improve my english, and to be able to meet the demands of the international market. Moreover this bachelor is based on english tools , such as the cooperation among students and among students and professor. Who could ask for more?

    ReplyDelete
  49. I want to develop economic situation of my country (Bangladesh) & bring economic equilibrium internationally. So I have to elaborate my English efficiency .That's why I choose BA in English.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I chose to pursue the road of the bachelor degree in English to have an international education, which will allow me to have more job choices in the world business market.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I chose business administration in English because I believe it's becoming an international major and in this case it will give me more opportunities to improve my skills . Furthermore, I like to do marketing throughout the world instead of particular area so I had to choose it in English in order to reach my goals .

    ReplyDelete
  52. I chose it because I think that by studying economy you can understand deeply how human mind works. It let you understand reality and society for the first time in your life, giving you another point of view. Moreover I decided to do it in english because my future is abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Because this subject in the global commercial organizations can get to use, and English is the world's most widely used language. And learning English majors can improve their English proficiency

    ReplyDelete
  54. As for me,I chose the bachelor degree in English because my Italian is limited.For another word,I do not know much about Italian.But it is not the most important reason.The most important reason is that I want to improve my language skill,both English and Italian.I think it is not bad for me to acknowledge more language.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I chose this course because I believe that nowadays it's essential to learn the economic language in English, and I might as well start straightaway.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I chose the ba in english because i have a double citizenship, italo american, with this course i can improve my English skills and have more opportunity of a normal ba in italian. I hope to find a job in the States after this course.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I chose the ba in english because i have a double citizenship, italo american, with this course i can improve my English skills and have more opportunity of a normal ba in italian. I hope to find a job in the States after this course.

    ReplyDelete
  58. The reason why I chose the bachelor degree in English is for my passion for business and one day to work for an important company. It is necessary and fondamental to learn the economic language in English either for a future in Italy or abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I chose the bachelor degree in BA beacuse in the future I'd like to work in a sport company in another country and the other reasons are that I love the english language and I'm very keen on economics.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I chose to study Business Administration because I think that it's a good way to start the approaching at the international business also because I will move to USA next year to finish there my studies.

    ReplyDelete
  61. well, I think most of the WHYs would be similar. for me, I chose this major in English obviously because English is the international language.
    Business Administration is a major in which you should learn the science of "talking to the world" and trade everything from/to everywhere . then you can do it in English. This was simply my WHY.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I chose the Business Administration bachelor in English because I would like o improve my English that in nowdays is fundamental. Secondly I strongly believe that studying in English is an advantage over students who study in Italian. In a few words i chose this bachelor because I think that it could give me more opportunitythan the others.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I chose the Business Administration bachelor in English because I would like to receive a qualification recognized all over the world and to expand my job prospects.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I decided to attend the Bachelor in Business and Administration entirely in english because this is what i was thinking to do and i was looking for even before that i came to its acquaintance ,then it fortunately happened. I chose this course because first of all i really like english and i know that in this way i can improve my english more and more ,secondly because i like the international environment and so i want to share my culture and ideas with foreign people from all over the world , thirdly because nowadays a lots of students choose economics in italian and so i would have had less chance of work, as four point because i like travelling and so i could have the possibility to work abroad and in conclusion because i want to know how business and the market work so that i could carry on my family business (Dallaiti snc).

    ReplyDelete
  65. In international city, English is much important than other language. if I want to find or get something in financial work , I need to study a Bunsiness administration in English. (It is why)

    ReplyDelete
  66. I chose this course as I want to improve myself always more and I think that I can do it thanks to a new and different point of view of learning and skills development.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I did choose this bachelor in English because this course prepares you for an international job market, in this case it will be easier to find a job in another country; another reason is that this CURRICULUM in English is different from the Italian "Economia Aziendale" and in my opinion it prepares you better for a future management carrier.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Andrea Murri
    I choose the Bachelor Degree in english beacause it gives me the opputunity to face the international job marchet with much more intruments. Since economy is spread all over the word, english is the language used to comunicate between countries so this makes this course necessary in order to have the possibility to work in other countries besides Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I chose the bachelor degree in English because I think it’s a great opportunity to improve my language skills and to start an international caree. I believe that a degree in English will give me something more compared to one in Italian and I will have more opportunities to find a rewarding job.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I chose the bachelor degree in English to have better work opportunities, to learn the technical economic words directly in English, to improve the language and to develop my abilities in an international context.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Michael Dsouza

    English language provides a truly diverse set of options both during and after one’s undergraduate career. It is a major subject that would make me more skilled in reading, writing, and communicating. I believe English is a tool that is used everywhere, so I thought it was the best for me. This knowledge allowed me to study many different experiences. I also found it useful because it helped me to work with people better by understanding differences in everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  72. i chose this course to gain academic knowledge about business , management and finance to become ready to open my own business . ( i don't know Italian so i chose this in English )

    ReplyDelete
  73. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I chose this course in English because for now its the language i feel i can express and share my thoughts tho i come from an English speaking country ,i believe an English Certificate could be used in different countries and also a gain for me.I also hope to learn more languages

    ReplyDelete
  75. I chose this course in English because for now its the language i feel i can express and share my thoughts tho i come from an English speaking country ,i believe an English Certificate could be used in different countries and also a gain for me.I also hope to learn more languages

    ReplyDelete
  76. As a student of a “liceo classico” I have had a classical approach to learning and I have never studied any subjects directly related to business during my school years. I was looking for something different from my past experiences. According to the Italian school system the main way to learn is through theory. On the one hand I see how this kind of education provides you with a wide, rather complete knowledge. On the other hand though, I believe in the importance of implementing the notions learned. I think that the Business Administration programme will offer me effective tools to face real situation of the business world.
    I see in the international scope of this course the point of highest interest: studying in English will allow me to experience the business world at an international level. Furthermore, getting a degree that gives me a solid knowledge of Economics and Management would really improve the chances to have an international career.

    ReplyDelete
  77. the only reason is i don't know italian and i speak english

    ReplyDelete
  78. the only reason is i don't know italian and i speak english

    ReplyDelete
  79. the only reason is i don't know italian and i speak english

    ReplyDelete
  80. the only reason is i don't know italian and i speak english

    ReplyDelete
  81. I chose the bachelor in english for several reasons, but the most important ones are two. I've lived in the United States for one year and a half and I think I learned the language well enough to face an english taught university course without having too much troubles for what concerns the language. The main reason though, is that an english course especially about business is way better for your CV than an italian one, either if you want to continue your studies with a Master (which I'd like to do), or if you just plan to go to work straight out of university.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I chose the bachelor in english because I felt that this course is the opportunity for me to increase my knowledges to a maximum level giving me also the possibility to know how to talk about business in English.
    I am mother tongue in Italian and in French as well, and so I want to study in that course to have English as an other ace in the hole for my future. Hoping one day to work abroad in a company as a project manger or a product manager.

    ReplyDelete
  83. The main WHY I chose the bachelor course in English is that, further in the future, I really hope to work in a foreign country, and broaden my work opportunities, since English is considered the number one language in the world not just in the business field

    ReplyDelete
  84. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  85. I chose the bachelor in English because i think it's an attractive initiative bachelor program. It could give me the right skills and competences in different sectors; also because i think that the English nowadays is basically important for our own culture.
    In this course i can meet people from different countries and cultures and in this way i can also improve my English and it prepares me to the world of work.

    ReplyDelete
  86. I chose to start this bachelor degree because I wanted to attend an Economic course and as is an english course it could definitely have better opportunities to apply for a job not only in Italy but also abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Well first of all i chose to do my bachelor studies outside of my home country, by that i wanted to further expand my knowledge and horizon of the the world. As for the English part, i am a former law student from a country that count merely 300.000 inhabitants, by studying law in such a small country i realized i was isolating myself to a pretty small part of the world, it did not seem like a very smart decision. I felt like a degree in English would give me more opportunities not only career wise but life wise as well.

    ReplyDelete
  88. As many of this course know, it was necessary to send a motivation letter to be admitted, and I think my "why" is well explained by the words I wrote in that letter. "After five years of high school focusing on humanistic subjects, I’ve decided to direct my studies towards the field that could be more in line with my personality and my interests. As soon as I found out about an English course of economy and management, I realized the importance of a course that allows me not to only acquire theoretical and practical knowledge of a company management, but also to establish myself on an international level and consequently to immensely increase my range of possibilities. My main goal is to have the instruments to give me the chance to be able to choose, among multiple choices, the right one for me and I am fully convinced that the BA program can provide a curriculum that leads to many opportunities in the business career. It amazes me, in particular, the variety of working environments that this course allows the access to, and also the continuous development that characterizes this kind of job and the fact that a company has to be able to change, renovate and improve itself through strategies."

    ReplyDelete
  89. I have always thought there is a deep difference between surviving and living, and I know it might be a cliche thing to say but i deeply believe that nowadays dreams are the only thing that make us survive unless we start willing to take risks to make them come true and start living. My dream has always been maybe the most simple one but the hardest one to accomplish, one day i want to be able to look at myself in front of a mirror, take a look at what i became, to all the goals accomplished throughout my life and be able to say i have done it all, i gave my best to reach for the sky and say: I am proud of what i am. every objective i accomplished always let me a bittersweet flavor that drove me in front of a harder one. I hope this degree will give me the possibility to build something that will change this world and make me feel proud of myself. This is my WHY.

    ReplyDelete
  90. I am not Italian thats why i chose Bachelor Degree in english because this degree will give me the chance to work in my country.

    ReplyDelete
  91. I chose the bachelor in business e administration because I strongly believe that in a bachelor entirely studied in English gives me more opportunities than an Italian Laurea. It's an advantage over students who study in Italian because in nowadays English is fundamental.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Through the years spent at school I acquired the interest in the economic field and for this reason I decided to undertake economic studies.
    My biggest wish is to find a job in an international field, so as soon as I found out about an English course of economy and management, I realized the importance of a course that immensely increase my range of possibilities.
    I chose the bachelor degree in English because I think it can offer a lot of interesting opportunities according to what I want to do in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  93. ^
    As I'm not italian and I don't even know any foreign language except English.English may not be the most spoken language in the world, but it is the official language in a large number of countries.Many multi-national companies trade in English.So its better to learn in that language which is best for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  94. I am not Italian, thats why i chose Bachelor Degree in english. This degree will give me the chance to work at the International companies in all of the world. English always was and will.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I am not Italian, thats why i chose Bachelor Degree in english. This degree will give me the chance to work at the International companies in all of the world. English always was and will.

    ReplyDelete
  96. I chose the bachelor degree in English because of the future work opportunities, as I believe that this degree gives major chances to have a good job and to work abroad. Moreover, I have always been interested in the economic field.

    ReplyDelete
  97. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  98. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  99. There are many why i chose this course. Surely to have a great placement in the world market, to improve my english, but the main why is to have solid knowledges in order to finish my studies abroad

    ReplyDelete
  100. I am french, I don't speak very well italian, this is the first reason of my choice. Then, the other one is that english is the international langage, I would like to work in a international company so I have to speak english.

    ReplyDelete
  101. I am french, I don't speak very well italian, this is the first reason of my choice. Then, the other one is that english is the international langage, I would like to work in a international company so I have to speak english.

    ReplyDelete
  102. I am french, I don't speak very well italian, this is the first reason of my choice. Then, the other one is that english is the international langage, I would like to work in a international company so I have to speak english.

    ReplyDelete
  103. I choose bachelor degree in english because I think it best suits my future endeavors. I am from a country whose official language is English, as have also being studying enlish language since at nursery level up to date. I think to do my bachelor degree in english will be more convenient to my future career than any other language.

    ReplyDelete
  104. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Maybe it could be ridiculous to say, but I think that study in italian get bored. Studying on this course is an opportunity to improve ourself first of all with a foreign language, but it's also important for the internationality I would say.
    Nowadays english is the most important language in the world, and I took this decision for challenge myself.

    ReplyDelete
  106. My choice is an english taught programme because it is a great chance to meet international people with different aims and ideas. The university is not only about teaching you (you can attend another english courses orientated to management and learning the terms of economy in english) but is about creating relations. Meeting people from all around the world , seeing their aims and experience, develops me, increases my level and allows me to think about business ideas i would have never known if it wasn't for them. They have chosen an English BA because thay are ambitious to achieve more. Being surrounded by ambitious people (who don't want a break between math lessons because they don't understand the problems and want to solve even only one more problem) makes me want more from myself.

    ReplyDelete
  107. I chose this bachelor degree in English for different reason. Firstly I would like to work abroad because unluckily in Italy there are not many possibility for young people to find a job, secondly it will allow me to realize my biggest dream: to find a job more easily in the managerial world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I chose this bachelor degree in English for different reasons. Firstly I would like to work abroad because unluckily in Italy there are not many possibility for young people to find a job; secondly it will allow me to realize my biggest dream: to find a job in the managerial world more easily.

      Delete
  108. I chose the bachelor degree in English because it can offer more job opportunities in the professional market , but above all I chose the course of business administration because I'm fascinated by the world management.

    ReplyDelete
  109. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  110. I chose the bachelor in degree because I studied the last years of my school years at a British high school for 5 years, hence I have very strong foundations in English language. Studying English also enables me to interact with the international market and open opportunities to study in many different countries

    ReplyDelete
  111. I chose the bachelor in degree because I studied the last years of my school years at a British high school for 5 years, hence I have very strong foundations in English language. Studying English also enables me to interact with the international market and open opportunities to study in many different countries

    ReplyDelete
  112. I chose the bachelor degree in English because I do believe in having more opportunities in terms of work giving me a very good basic skill in my CV, allowing me also to do international experiences and meeting new people around the world and sharing their opinions which i think is very important in the world of business.

    ReplyDelete
  113. I chose the Degree in English because everyone should catch this kind of opportunity. I mean that we have the possibilty to learn specific words and terms of this field in the most important lenguage in the world and obviously learning even better english.

    ReplyDelete
  114. I chose the bachelor degree in English because I have always wanted to study in English. Furthermore it surely offers more possibilities than a degree in Italian, even to work abroad, getting in touch with other countries' markets.

    ReplyDelete
  115. I chose the bachelor degree in English because I have always wanted to study in English. Furthermore it surely offers more possibilities than a degree in Italian, even to work abroad, getting in touch with other countries' markets.

    ReplyDelete
  116. I chose the bachelor degree in English because English is an easy language and the most popular to speak around the world. It is also an advantage to make businesses in other countries.

    ReplyDelete
  117. I chose the bachelor degree in business administration because I strongly believe that it gives more opportunities than a simple faculty of economics in italian . Moreover since one of my goals is to work in another country , this seemed like the best choice ,because the courses entirely in english allow us to have at the end of the degree a deep knowledge of the language.

    ReplyDelete
  118. I chose the bachelor degree in English, in order to have an international approach to the business, and therefore to have more opportunities to work abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  119. In my opinion nowadays without the ability to speak at least English and good Bachelor degree, can give me more opportunity for the future, in addition i strongly believe that this course will improve my poor English.

    ReplyDelete
  120. I Choose Bachelors Degree in English Because. i Strongly believe that Every big Company have Relation with other International company's or they have their own branches in other countries.so here english plays a crucial role.when you meet new business persons and to make deals its a official language to speak any person over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Seemed interesting. I prefer studying in english than italian.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Seemed interesting. I prefer studying in english than italian.

    ReplyDelete
  123. I think that I choose to start a course of degree totally taught in english because, first of all I love this language, english can link people of every single part of the world because it is most international language, I always to study in international context because it can give more opportunieties in this particoular moment in which we are living in. Study, live, and work in an international way may open more doors than study in italian, thats my Why.

    ReplyDelete
  124. In my third year of highschool I started studying Economics and found it interesting and wanted to deepen my knowledge in the subject. When I found Tor Vergata's Bachelor in Business Administration in English, being of American heritage, I was thought it was the perfect choice for me.

    ReplyDelete
  125. I've chosen the Bachelor degree in English because in the market of the work to speak English is an indispensable knowledge that you must have. .so, I want to improve my English with all the economic language. .and I think that a bachelor in English has more importance that in any other language. ..

    ReplyDelete
  126. I have decided to study an english bachelor because I strongly believe that nowadays and in the near future, english knowledge will become more and more important in the working environment, I want to have the possibility to work everywhere in order to feel satisfied of my reached goals.

    ReplyDelete
  127. I have chosen the bachelor degree in English because today the English language is a prerequisite to work in a big company.
    In the specific I would like to become a great manager and to do it i need a good English economy knowledge and this course allow me to obtain both

    ReplyDelete
  128. I have preferred to study bachelor's program in English because, English is the international language and it is common language spoken by almost all people.by choosing this language I can also achieve my future goals and I can work any where in t world.All the companies and the business in the world use almost the language English

    ReplyDelete
  129. The Why I chose the Bachelor in Business Administration is because this course is in English and I always wanted to study in an international environment. Moreover I think this degree can make me different from other students and it will let me be more competitive for my future career in Italy and abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  130. Why I chose a business degree in English? simple. I came from an English speaking community, and primarily learnt in English from kindergarten to high school. It would only make sense to depend on your strength and knowledge of the english language to pursue an english degree

    ReplyDelete
  131. The why I chose a business degree in English is to materialise My dream of becoming chartered Accountant and also holding top management position in international organizations

    ReplyDelete
  132. The choice of attending an English course in Italy, was because I believe that it gives greater opportunities: you can meet people from all over the world and get in touch with their culture, English language becomes more fluent, the degree is both valid as an Italian title and an English one and it enlarges the job searches as you have chances both in this and other countries.

    ReplyDelete
  133. I have chosen my bachelor degree in English because it will give me a better opportunity to get a competitive job in the job market. English is worldly used that's why multinational companies prefer English knowing employees. As i am not a native English speaker, i preferred my bachelor degree in English to enrich my knowledge in English language.

    ReplyDelete
  134. Why: I chose the bachelor degree in English, because I would like to improve my English language, and meet new friends from other countries.

    ReplyDelete