Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Blog 4 – The needs satisfied and to be satisfied
1) Select a firm that during the last years has satisfied more your needs, indicating also what are the needs satisfied.
2) For the selected company identify at least three competitors (e.g. if you select Fiat, the three competitors may be Renault, Toyota, Peugeot), saying why the company indicated in the point 1) has satisfied more your needs.
3) Select three of your needs that so far no company has satisfied yet. Be specific about your needs. E.g. I desire a waterproof bag because when I go to the sea I would like to feel free to… So indicate WHY you want that waterproof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1-2. The firm that lately has satisfied more my needs is undoubtedly Apple. Before having an iPhone I had an old Nokia telephone that did not have internet connection, so I decided to buy a new smartphone (that I wanted to be also esthetically beautiful) but some friends discouraged me from purchasing a Samsung or HTC because, and I could see this, their smartphones gave them many problems, since they were not experts in the informatics field and they could not use these phones at the maximum of their potentials. So I decided to get an iPhone which has fully satisfied my needs of communicating easily with all my friends and of a beautiful and easy to use smartphone.
ReplyDelete3. Firstly, I would like to have an hologram keyboard for my laptop because I wouldn't risk to damage it since I always tap to hard on the keyboard and break it. Secondly, I would like an excellent smartphone with a more lasting battery because I hate the fact that if I use my phone constantly for 2 or 3 hours doing different things, the battery dies. Finally, I would like a pencil which cannot be erased because I love the color and the sound that pencils make on the paper, but I hate when something becomes illegible only because I pass my finger on it.
1. Among the limitless number of firms that exist nowadays,
ReplyDeletethe one that has satisfied more my needs is Sony. The reason why I mentioned
this company it's because compered to other companies that I have used before
it has offered better mobile phones for a much more convenient price. Some of the
satisfied needs are:
- the fact that it has a good battery life
- it has a very resistant screen
- it's easier to organize your data
2. When it comes to mobile phones, there are a lot of companies in the market,
which means also a lot of competitors. Among them I would mention Apple, Samsung
and Microsoft (or Nokia). Sony has satisfied more my needs because it offers
the same service as Apple (or even more) for a cheaper price and it has a great quality. Also compered to
the other companies it seems to be easier to use and furthermore it offers
a great service when it comes to music.
3. Three needs that no company has satisfied yet for me, are:
- An app that can indicate other ways to go to your destination, when you're
stuck in traffic.
- Light switch that glows in the dark, so that you can find your way easier.
- A pillow that can play classical music in order to relax before you sleep.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1. A firm that has satisfied my need in the last years are: Zara.
ReplyDeleteZara, a clothing company, with an affordable prices and a medium-high quality.
My needs were to buy cloths with a good quality without paying too much money for daily use, work and also going out.
2. Three competitors to Zara are:
- Alcott
- Diesel
- Guess
This Three companies can be a potential competitors to Zara for some aspects:
-Alcott: The prices are low and also the quality is low- medium. for example the shirts after 1-2 washing in the washing machine are shrink, compering to Zara that its not happing. so I prefer to spend a little bit more and to enjoy last during goods.
- Guess: the prices are very high and quality is the more or less the same as Zara, the prices is not affordable so I prefer to spend at least 50% less and enjoy the same quality.
- Diesel: Diesel quality are very high, and their good are during for a lot of years, but when you look at the aspect that the fashion and modernity is changed with time, you want also to change your cloths, so I prefer to spend at least 60% less, enjoying a good quality, and to change without feeling sorry for spending too much money on an item that I might not like in 1 year from now.
3. My three needs that haven't been yet satisfied are:
- Unbreakable smartphone screen (I want an unbreakable smartphone screen (and not the glass sticker that protects the screen, because also this sticker you have to change once in a while) so I could save money for expensive fixing of my screen or spending money for expensive glass stickers).
- Portable printer ( I want a portable printer so I could print anything I want in the same moment without waiting to a free time that I might wont have during the day).
- Health status kit at home for self checking ( instead to go to the doctor every time when I feel bad or to see if I need any type of vitamin without buying all the pharmacy, I would to make my own test at home and save an expensive time for me during my routine and of course needless money. the kit will arrive with an instructions and will be very easy to operate so that everybody can use this kit)
1)The firm that has satisfied my needs in these last years is Samsung.
ReplyDeleteSamsung has satisfied my needs because it always had a good technology, often at a lower price. Moreover it has Android, which offers a lot of free services to an international level. Another thing that I think is quite important is that you may not use Samsung stuff only and the cables' sizes are the same. I like Samsung also because I think it has a good battery life, the data are well organized and it is easy to understand.
2) Three of the main competitors of this firm are: Apple, Nokia and LG.
3) I would like another battery, so in this way I could switch the new battery with the first one when it is starting to damage. Then I would like they give us a portable charger because it would be very useful in case you don't have a socket and at least I would like they make screens which can not be broken because in this way I should not use protections and I would not get scared when it falls down.
1. The firm that probably in the last years has satisfied my needs is the telecommunications company 3. Although 3 isn't a very important firm, in fact in Italy it's controlled by the Sardinian Internet company Tiscali, it's very popular for its great offers. This telephone operator satisfied my needs of good mobile phone services and wireless Internet access, and also in the last years allowed me to own all Apple Iphones from 3 to the one I have right now which is the 6 thanks to the fantastic promotions the company offers.
ReplyDelete2. The three main competitors of the firm I selected are TIM, vodafone and wind. These companies in my opinion don't offer the same efficiency and promotions that 3 offers to its clients.
3. Three of my needs that no company has satisfied yet are: the possibility to listen to my music without any headphones that just I can hear, because I find them really uncomfortable. A smartphone that charges just by shaking it and sunglasses that can change filter effect of what you see.
1.The firm that during the last years has satisfied more of my needs needs is Apple. Id satisfy my need to have a GPS with me when im traveling, the need to communicate, and other pun thing tha tha product includes
ReplyDelete2.competitors: Samsung, htc. sony
I choose Apple because their cell phone more organized and the operating system more secure
3. I need a mobile phone that i will change him one in month.
A perfume that last forever
a close that dont need to wash
1) The company that has satisfied more my needs during the past years is undoubtedly ADIDAS.
ReplyDeleteI like to wear casual and sporty clothes so that's why Adidas is my favourite brand. They do not just sell clothes, but also very particular and comfortable shoes: I have got at least 3 pairs of Adidas shoes at home. The prices are not so cheap but the materials used justify their value.
2) Three Adidas competitors are Nike, Reebok and Umbro.
3) I would love to have an easy way to pass the queue at the post office or at the club. Something like an app that allows you to book your place before would be awesome.
1.The firm that has been satisfying one of my significant needs is MAVI (jeans,clothing company). I love how I feel myself comfortable in my MAVI jeans everywhere I go, even when I go for jogging. These jeans take my mind of wearing some sweatpans that are basically as convenient as MAVI jeans.
ReplyDelete2. The competitors of this company are GUESS; LOFT, COLINS. Looking at the price, quality and the most important convenience of these companies MAVI has satisfied me thoroughly from the first time when I started wearing them on.
3.The 3 needs of mine that haven´t been yet satisfied are: to have free wifi in every spot of the world (specifically in the space), the wireless iron that would work automatically, and the headphones which would signal us when there is a car or bus that get in our ways when we can´t hear them.
1-2) I've been doing rhythmic gymnastics for 13 years and I can firmly say that apparatuses such us ribbon, ball, hoops, clubs and rope of SASAKI firm are surely better than, for example, VENTURELLI or PASTORELLI. Even if SASAKI products cost a little bit more the quality is totally higher, they are aesthetically more beautiful and also easier to use.
ReplyDelete3) I wish there were a door that recognise you and let you enter in your house without using the keys and turning off the alarm; something that allow you to be awake for more than one day in order to finish all your tasks and duties on time; a machine that regulates your temperature in other to feel neither too cold nor too hot.
1=
ReplyDeleteGOOGLE:
has satisfied more your needs.If we have any problem (in studies,in social life,in finding meaning of something,in finding directions etc) then we can google it.It has made our lives easier.
2=
Three competitors are Bing,Yahoo and Mozilla Firefox.
It is very easy to use google.Now we can also download its different features (translator,maps etc).To me its more easier than orther competitiors.
3=
Those three needs that no company has satisfied yet are:
^ Iphone with Nokia battery timing. :p
^ Free food.
^ Free air tickets to all countries in the world.
NOTE: YOU CAN TELL ME IF ANY COMPANY IS PROVIDING THESE FACILITIES. :P
1. The company has satisfied more my needs in through these years is Barilla. I think this product is always in my kitchen and I use it at least once a day. Barilla's products are not the best but they are not very expensive and they are largely produced and they are the most common in each market.
ReplyDelete2. Garofalo, De Cecco and Divella are the three biggest Barilla's competitors, Barilla satisfies more my needs bacause is the one that I buy the most even if my favourite one is Garofalo but is way more expensive than the Barilla.
3. Needs not satisfied yet
- A little loan without the require to give the money back to help me out doing good actions (presents to people close to me)
- Somebody who promises me that I'll have a spot in my future
- Nobody has invented or created a Jiminy Cricket to discern the right from the wrong
Microsoft satisfied some of my needs.
ReplyDeleteThanks to Microsoft I spent few euros to buy a good mobile, I didn’t had to spend money to upgrade my OS from Windows 7 to Windows 8 and I also saved money by having the free online storage (OneDrive) already provided.
I chose a Microsoft mobile instead of a Apple one because of the lower price and the presence of Windows Office.
I chose a Windows 8 instead of Linux because it was free (also linux) and I was already satisfied by the previous OS so MS deserved a chance to prove once again It could produce the best OS on the market
I chose OneDrive instead of DropBox because I already had a windows OS on my computer and mobile and OneDrive was very well integrated in both
I’m not satisfied by TLC companies that keep call and text me to sell their products even if I already have a subscription. There are less aggressive ways to sponsor products even if no TLC company seems to know it.
I’m also not satisfied with the service guaranteed by all transportation service in Rome (A.T.A.C. and Cotral but also Taxi) regarding safety and punctuality
Finally I’m not satisfied by Subscriber-only Sport Channels because they buy and sell every year rights of different competition not allowing the consumer to know if the following year he will be able to see is favorite team in a competition or not
1)/2)The firm that during the last years has satisfied more my needs is Twinings. I usually have tea break in the afternoon and every time is a fight in the supermarket to choose the right one because there are many types of tea but not the essence that i am looking for. I think that it is the best that you can find is Twinings if you love english tea. There are a lot of types of tea and they are all so good but above all you can find the perfect combination of flavours. Its main competitors in Italy are Lipton , Pompadour and Bonomelli.
ReplyDelete3) - A self-cleaning floor because i don't want to clean every day my house's floor.
- A robot that cooks my favorite dishes when i ask for them because i can't do it by myself.
-A bag that organises all my thinghs because i always have many problems in finding my car's keys.
1) The firm that has better satisfied my need, for now is Pepsi, as it's a true relief, in hot days to cool off with a refreshing drink.
ReplyDelete2) Three competitors of this firm are Coca Cola (the biggest and the most famous, by a large margin), Dr Pepper, and regarding another type of beverage, Fanta. I think Pepsi has satisfied this need more than the other three companies mentioned above: even though many people would not agree, Pepsi has a better taste than Dr Pepper and, in my opinion even than Coca Cola: it also has less gas, making it more drinkable
3) Three needs of mine that yet to be satisfied are:
- More efficient public transport, and cheaper tickets to get to the University (or in any other place) in less time possible, and in a more economic way
- A faster mobile internet (3g) network in Italy
- More powerful mobile batteries
1-2) The firm that surprisingly has satisfied my needs is Apple. I now have a mac, and I say surprisingly as I used to have an hp computer. I felt completely new feeling while using a mac for taking notes or also for e-mailing and internet searching, the smoothness of the desktop and the fluidity of everything gives a complete new experience to the user and these facts completely satisfied me.
ReplyDeleteThree competitors of Apple in computer and technology making are Microsoft, Hp and Toshiba.
3)A mobile phone sunlight rechargeable since i hate the fact that every night i have to charge my phone risking to overheat the battery ruining and decreasing the performance of my phone. in that way no phone should be charged because while using it out of the pocket it would be already charging itself with the power of the sunlight.
1 -2) a firm that during the last years has satisfied more my needs is Samsung. It is an excellent firm that sells cellphones at good cost and with a lot of free services, a good system speed and a good battery life. Three main competitors of this firm are: Apple, LG and Huawei. Except for LG which could be on the same level of efficiency and convenience, I don't think the other two firms are economically convenient.
ReplyDelete3) - an SD memory for my brain so that I can remember everything I've studied
- glasses which can create holograms
- automatic doors in my house so that I won't have to open or close them every single time
1) The firm that undoubtedly has better satisfied my needs is Amazon. Besides selling it offers an efficient delivery service able to deliver the day after the product ordered on the site.
ReplyDelete2) Many are the competitors of Amazon, among them the main competitors are Ebay, ePrice, Privalia; but what make it stands out is its system of quick payment and delivery service, infact with the price of 20 euro a year the costumer has the fastest delivery service getting his/her purchases the day after. Moreover Amazon has a wide range of products and lots of discounts.
3) - An electronic device that is able to open: my front door, my car, my gate and all the things for whom I need a key.
- Batteries for pcs, mobile phones ecc... that are able to recharge in less than a minute.
- A intelligent wallet able to block itself when it is not in my hand.
1) The firm that undoubtedly has better satisfied my needs is Amazon. Besides selling it offers an efficient delivery service able to deliver the day after the product ordered on the site.
ReplyDelete2) Many are the competitors of Amazon, among them the main competitors are Ebay, ePrice, Privalia; but what make it stands out is its system of quick payment and delivery service, infact with the price of 20 euro a year the costumer has the fastest delivery service getting his/her purchases the day after. Moreover Amazon has a wide range of products and lots of discounts.
3) - An electronic device that is able to open: my front door, my car, my gate and all the things for whom I need a key.
- Batteries for pcs, mobile phones ecc... that are able to recharge in less than a minute.
- A intelligent wallet able to block itself when it is not in my hand.
1) A firm that during the last years has satisfied more my needs is Ryanair, because My principal need was to travel as much as I could, spending as less as I could.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, Ryanair is the best low cost airline because of its well-organized service, its incredible prices that allow almost everyone to travel and explore new places, and its punctuality (I have almost never had a more than 10 minute delay).
2) Three possible competitors are: easyJet, Vueling and Flybe.
3) Three of my needs that so far no company has satisfied yet are:
- a picture printer for smartphone. I would like to use the camera of my iPhone 6 for taking pictures (not a polaroid) and to be able to print them immediately with a portable picture printer connected to my phone through a small cable.
- a very small bookstand that people can use to read a book while laying in their bad without move their hands.
- since there are some rumors about the teleportation, I may say that one of my unmet needs is to have the possibility to travel without taking any airplanes, trains, boats or whatever.
1.The supermarket like Carryfour that satisfied me more. Because I get all brands & qualified food,baby food even those thing that is need daly life.
ReplyDelete2.There are many competitors with Curryfour three of them are -Simply, Risparmio piu',IlCastro. I think there goods and products are not better and chipper then Curryfour.
3. A special beg that protect my iPhone & money from thief. Give me signal when thief try to stole my beg.
To get wifi everywhere in the world.
A beauty cream that protect my skin to look younger & beautiful for whole life.
1)Ikea is the firm that has satisfied more my needs in the last years. producing useful school equipment, it gave me the chance to complete the last year of high school. Moreover it gave my parents the possibility to do up my room with fornitures of a high quality and design..
ReplyDelete2) Mondo Convenienza, La Maison du Monde and Leroy Marlaine. The swedish company has satisfied more my need combining available prices and an excellent quality.
3)Three of my unmet needs are:
-perfect trourers because every time I buy one pair they only fit my waistline or my legs.
-waterproof clother to protect me from the bad weather whenever I write my motorbike
-wipers for my windscreen because every time it pours I always have difficulties to see the road
1-A firm that during the last years has satisfied more my needs is flipkart.It is an indian online shopping site. flipkart providing many things in cheap rate.
ReplyDelete2-the three compitators of this site are jabong,amazon and naaptol
3-Three of my needs that so far no company has satisfied yet are:
no online shopping company selling fresh fruits,alcoholic beverages,liquid items
1) A firm that has satisfied more my needs is D’Addario. It makes strings for guitar or any string instrument. I have been playing the guitar for 8 years, and two/three times a year I have to replace guitar strings.
ReplyDelete2) Three competitors are: Martin, Harley Benton, Yamaha. I prefer D’Addario because the price is lower than other firms and anyway it has good quality products.
3) – Someone/something that changes guitar strings for me. As I have just said, it is the most boring thing in the world
-A recorder dreams. It could be interesting watch on Tv all your dreams
-A firm that brings Italian coffee all over the world, I love coffee and when I go to abroad I don’t find any place where I can drink a good coffee.
1) Samsung is one of the firm that lately has satisfied my needs, producing some of the best mobile phone in the market. I never changed brand in last 5 or 6 years.
ReplyDelete2)The main competitors are: Apple, HTC, Huawei
My choice comes out from the design of mobile phones, besides the relationship between price and quality is very good compared to apple's price. In my opinion, the management of data is more clear than other firm , and also you can modify mobile phone's launcher easier than apple.
3)- I would like a car capable to avoid traffic
-i would like be teleported from place to another place
- something that be able to tie my shoes
1) a firm that has satisfied my needs in the last years is Eastpak. It produces backpacks, suitcases, school supplies and many other things. This firm uses really light and resistant materials to produce its products, in fact, despite I've travelled a lot using its products they never broke down.
ReplyDelete2) three other firms are : Best Company, Invicta and the North Face.
Best company just tries to copy Eastpak but it doesn't create high-quality products. Invicta produces good products but they are not stylish. the North Face produces very good products but they are really heavy.
3) a backpack which can be closed just with magnets so it would be quicker to close and open it, a suitcase with a built-in tsa lock system so I wouldn't have to use a padlock and a completely waterproof suitcase so I would be sure that my clothes are always dried.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1)Last year,i consider that a firm which satisfied my needs is APPLE.There are products using in my college life: iphone and macbook pro.For first product iphone,it has a succinct limiting surface which can satisfy my need in communication .But,the battery capacity of iphone is very small .While,the other one can help me to handle official work in my collegial life. The operating system of Macbook pro is unexampled .Nonetheless ,there is a disadvantage on Macbook pro is that many cyber applications can't be download in it except APP's.
ReplyDelete2)APPLE's three competitors are Samsung,Huawei and HTC.because the products of APPLE are more stylish,more responsive and easier to operate.
3)My three needs that no company yet has satisfied are:
a machine that can directly change seawater into fresh water(that can enrich our fresh water resources);
something can switch the solar energy to power our telephone immediately(we can't worry about the problem of phones out of power);
a smartphone which can turn a 3D screen(we can enjoy a more feeling effect)
1)Last year,i consider that a firm which satisfied my needs is APPLE.There are products using in my college life: iphone and macbook pro.For first product iphone,it has a succinct limiting surface which can satisfy my need in communication .But,the battery capacity of iphone is very small .While,the other one can help me to handle official work in my collegial life. The operating system of Macbook pro is unexampled .Nonetheless ,there is a disadvantage on Macbook pro is that many cyber applications can't be download in it except APP's.
ReplyDelete2)APPLE's three competitors are Samsung,Huawei and HTC.because the products of APPLE are more stylish,more responsive and easier to operate.
3)My three needs that no company yet has satisfied are:
a machine that can directly change seawater into fresh water(that can enrich our fresh water resources);
something can switch the solar energy to power our telephone immediately(we can't worry about the problem of phones out of power);
a smartphone which can turn a 3D screen(we can enjoy a more feeling effect)
3) The biggest need in these age for me is to be graduated. I am 27 years old and I think it is the biggest need for me now and because of this I can not consider another thing as a need. I need to be graduated it is because the system of my business has been change and I need to make my idea and experiences up to date in order to have a better and wise business in the future.
ReplyDelete1-Last year a company that has fully satisfied my needs was the Speedo . I purchased the Fastskin LZR Racer X for the swimming competitions, in the first place I was satisfied to guarantee that the name of the company by its products, but most of all I was pleased with the quality of the materials and the accuracy on product performance .
ReplyDelete2- Speedo's three competitors are: Jacked,Arena and Diana. Than its competitors Speedo hit me because every year offers innovation in its products , always try to offer the best performance to the swimmer with a reduction of traction of the water and consequently a fall in race times.
3- My three needs that not yet satisfy by the company are:
The high price of the product
Poor merchandising in Italy
Only one color for a product that would be much nicer in other variants
1. A firm that during the last year has completely satisfied my needs is AirBnB. This company is a travel search engine where you can find wonderful flats, villas and any other type of apartment that people is renting all over the world. The most important competitors are Trivago Expedia and Booking.com. These other companies are similar to AirBnB since they all are travel search engines, however the three i just mentioned doesn't have the possibility to book apartments but just hotels and b&b. For this reason I chose AirBnB to travel this summer, it gave me the chance to find fantastic flats with proper prices even if in the city center. moreover with this site it's also possible to find just a room or a flat to share with other people living there.
ReplyDelete3. -mobile phone with wifi already built-in. no more problems of connectivity, always the possibility of working and staying in contact with your friends.
- a clock with gps: all the world's maps in your small clock, so that wherever you go you won't get lost.
- a paytv where you can watch all the sport events of the world.
1) A firm that has satisfied my needs in the last year is Apple. It is a technology company which produces electronical products as phone, computer etc...
ReplyDelete2) Apple's three competitors are Samsun, Nokia and HTC.
3) Three needs that apple doesn't satisfy are:
- the law duration of the battery (particularly for the iphone)
- the high prices
- the little memory in some products
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1. During last years the airlane company Alitalia,has satisfied more my needs to depart punctually,,but also for the cleanliness of the setting.
ReplyDelete2. the three competitors of Alitalia can be Ryanair,Iberia,Easyget. These have satisified less my needs because of their airplanes' delays,or even worse for the cancellations.
3. The needs that so far no company has satisfied yet are to offer free drinks and foods during the travel (above of all in the lunchtime or dinner time), less prices for guys till 25 years (for example) or students in travel, more comfortable seats.
H&M Some of the satisfied needs are:
ReplyDelete-Suitable cheapest price
-suits my style of clothing styles
-Shopping convenience store chain
To compare with other cloth brands(like Zara,VOC,Prada),H&M can offer more cloth to suit all age groups,but the other three brands always offer too maturity cloth.And nomatter where i live,China or Roma,i can enjoy H&M comfortable after service.The most important thing that make it attract me is its price,it suit all social class.
1Surely the firm that has most satisfied my needs, but i think everyone's needs too, is Enel.
ReplyDeleteDuring my all life it satisfied the most important needs (safety and also physiological needs) because it gives gas for cooking and energy power to cities. Without it it would be much more difficult survive to life.
2. Three competitors of Enel can be Acea, Illumia and Eni. These 3 firms also produced gas and electrical energy but Enel has satisfied more my needs because it gives the best service due to their biggest facturate and also because it is a multinational which became the official electrical energy provider for Italy so it provides energy to almost all population in Italy.
3. A need that any company hasn't satisfied yet is self-actualization one. There is no company that give you somethin' that makes you a conscious person, almost only institutions like universities can do it.
Anrea Murri
ReplyDelete1. During the last years NIke is the firm that has more satisfied my needs: it provided me sneakers since I was a little kid, I like to use the Nike compression shorts for my training, I like the design of the shorts.
2. Three competitors may be: Adidas, Reebok, Under Armour. Nike has satisfied more my needs because it is durable, has a cool design, they have high quality products and it is easy available in the shops all over the countries.
3. A microchip able to lacates objects of common use (such as the keys, the tv remote, the wallet..) and trace them on my phone; beacause I often can't find things. I would like to have an updated app that tells me the free parkings close to me when I'm in the car; beacause especially in Rome we waste a lot of our time looking for a parking. Last, a device that, by scanning our body, can detect injuries or tears in a few seconds, easy to use and aviable for everyone; because would be faster to see if I'm hurt.
1) Tim --> needs satisfied: be in touch with friends and family, social need
ReplyDelete2) competitors: Vodafone, 3, Wind. Tim has satisfied more my needs because of the quality of the service and the good value for money. Tim has satisfied my need of keeping in touch with my friends all over the world.
3) - I desire a good and functional waterproof cover for my Iphone in order to take pictures underwater withouth bringing a camera.
- I'd like to have a device which reminds where I park my car
- I desire an Anger Room. It exists in the USA, you can go there and paying some money you can break things when you're angry. There are so many people angry in our country!
1.MAC has satisfied more my needs:-it has many kinds of cosmetics;-The color of the lipstick is good looking;-price is cheap;-Have high quality;Is popular with girls;-fashionable;-can buy it easy in supermarket
ReplyDelete2.Google .The three competitors may be Baidu,Sogou,Chromium.(-Google has many types of app.Foe example:map navigation, browser,e-mail and so on .-I can use G-mail in different country.-I can study in the website.-it is very famous for the world.-If i meet some difficult vocabulary that i can use the translator in google.)
3.I want a mobile phone which can charge a battery in the sun. Because it can save electricity consumption.And don't have to carry the charger.
1.MAC has satisfied more my needs:-it has many kinds of cosmetics;-The color of the lipstick is good looking;-price is cheap;-Have high quality;Is popular with girls;-fashionable;-can buy it easy in supermarket
ReplyDelete2.Google .The three competitors may be Baidu,Sogou,Chromium.(-Google has many types of app.Foe example:map navigation, browser,e-mail and so on .-I can use G-mail in different country.-I can study in the website.-it is very famous for the world.-If i meet some difficult vocabulary that i can use the translator in google.)
3.I want a mobile phone which can charge a battery in the sun. Because it can save electricity consumption.And don't have to carry the charger.
1)The firm that has satisfied more my needs is Google, cause it helped my hunger for knowledge and other various needs which are primary needs to me (self-actualization needs).
ReplyDelete2)Three competitors are Bing, Yahoo and Ask. Google has satisfied more my needs because it works better in general,it is really fast and offers good services like gmail , maps and has also Youtube's property, the best video-sharing website.
3)Three needs that no company has satisfied yet are:
- To buy products from companies that aim to differentiate themselves in the market thanks to a truly and concrete ethical choice (not a concrete need, but makes the difference to me)
- To always have drinkable water in every house
- Internet faster and widespread
As I saw that in the previous comments were mentioned examples that I wanted to talk about, I decided to select another type of comapnies-a taxi companies (in my home country Bulgaria)
ReplyDeleteI need to be driven carefully.
I need to feel safe.
I need to be driven fast because I use this service when I am on hurry.
I need the driver to know the exact address.
And the company that has satisfied all my needs (and also wants but this blog is for the needs only) is "Yellow taxi".
There are lots of examples for competitive companies such as "OK Supertrans", " 1 euro taxi", "Mtaxi" , etc.
All these companies offer higher prices, drivers always choose the longest way, often drivers do not know the address, etc.
My needs that no company has satisfied are a bottle of water that never gets warm (the water stays always cool) , deodorant not irritating the smell when you spray a little more and that protects you from perspiration in the hottest days and a hair straightener that keeps my hair straight even in the rainy days.
A company that has lately satiefied a lot of my needs is ryanair. Its competitors, such as alitalia, air france, delta, may offer more confort but for sure have much higher prices. Instead, ryanair has allowed me to travel, visit my family and, more than anthing, pay a reasonable price for their service.
ReplyDeleteNo company has yet satisfied some of my needs including: a portable wifi, an automatic device to take care of plants and have beautiful flowers, a cellphone/keys locator
A company that has lately satiefied a lot of my needs is ryanair. Its competitors, such as alitalia, air france, delta, may offer more confort but for sure have much higher prices. Instead, ryanair has allowed me to travel, visit my family and, more than anthing, pay a reasonable price for their service.
ReplyDeleteNo company has yet satisfied some of my needs including: a portable wifi, an automatic device to take care of plants and have beautiful flowers, a cellphone/keys locator
The firm that has satisfied my needs in these last years is Subdued.
ReplyDeleteSubdued has satisfied my needs because is a store that sells clothes for any situation at a medium price. Even though,the price gets higher sometime depending on what kind of clothes you are buying, the quality of the products always remain good,even better than many other firms.
The main competitors of this firm are: H&M, Stradivarious,Zara
The needs that so far no company has satisfied yet are:
-a smartphone with an unbreakable screen
-a bag that has a charger for mobile phone inside,so we don't need to have a socket
- a total waterproof smartphone,since it's starting to be an object of everyday life .It would be useful at the beach I in any other situations,just like the waterproof watch.
1- A company that during these last years has satisfied my athletic needs is Under Armour. They absolutely satisfied my needs as an athlete, such as being comfortable in your shorts, t-shirts and shoes while you practice.
ReplyDelete2- Three of the competitors are for sure Adidas, Nike and Reebok. Under armour satisfied my needs better than them, because their shoes are way more comfortable and lighter (both running and basketball shoes) and their clothes fit better on me and have a dry-off technology better than the other companies' one.
3- Three of my unsatisfied needs yet are: a portable freezer, because when I go on hikes or hang with friends I would love to have ice-cold drinks with me; a car that would go only by an electric battery but that wouldn't cost way more than normal cars; a training t-shirt or tank that when you train would totally absorb your sweat leaving your body dry when you take it off.
A firm that during the last years has satisfied more my needs is Italo, Italo is a rail transport company. His main competitor is Trenitalia with Frecciarossa and Frecciargento. Italo offers the same service but at lower prices and it gave me the possibility to travel in comfort without spending much money.
ReplyDeleteSome of my needs that no company has satisfied yet are: something that tells you where to park your car, an instant translator that works by voice and a device that tells you where you put your stuff, your mobile phone, your wallet and your keys.
1. The firm that has satisfy my neeeds in the last years is QQ(a software that only in China) QQ is a software for people to chat.And I often use it to chat with my parents and friends.I am in abroad now,and it is important for me to connect with my parents and parents.So I think QQ has satisfy my needs.
ReplyDelete2. I think the three main competitors of the firm are KFC,DICOS,Mcdonald
3. Three of my needs that no company has satisfyed yet are: 1) a smart navigation software for people who are not good at recognizing road.2)a smart machine that can help me clean my house.3)a thing that can teach me Italiana and English.I am badly in need of learning the two languages
1. The firm that has satisfied the most my needs during the last years is Expedia. It's an online travel company that is useful for whom likes traveling or travels on business. It offers the best alternatives to satisfy your requests and proposes complete vacation packages.
ReplyDelete2. Actually there are several travel websites like Booking.com, Vola Gratis, Venere.it, but Expedia is the only one that offers also a call center that customers can contact in order to have further information and assistance.
3. I have some needs that are not satisfied yet: a computer able to print documents and file on its own, so that it is not necessary an external printer; some clothes that don't have to be ironed and that you can put on after washing them; a special device able to calculate exactly the calories that your body obtains eating and consumes during the day in order to take care about your health and control your food habits.
1) One of the firm that most have satisfied my needs is Sennheiser. The headphones of this brand are the best I have ever tried, due to an excellent quality of sound. I use them to listen to music. Moreover, thanks to their noise suppression system, I can utilize them also to relax.
ReplyDelete2) Competitors of this firm are: Panasonic, Sony and Bose. I prefer Sennheiser's headphones because guarantee the highest quality of sounds and are the most comfortable to wear.
3) Three of my unsatisfied needs are: a t-shirt that does not get wet ever, even if I am under the rain. It could be useful when I am out in the city without an umbrella. I desire also a car that can be driven just thanks to solar energy. In this way I would don't spend anymore money on fuel and I would not be a danger for the environment. Finally, I desire also a device that can advise me about the quality of a food or a beverage in order to eat everytime just healty food.
1) During the last years the firm which has satisfied more my needs is Whatsapp Inc: it provides an app which allows people to exchange messages through internet without having to pay for SMS. It's a really useful service, because, in addition to the possibility to create chat-group and send media in a shorter time than MMS, it also allows you to call friends abroad without paying any extra fees, thanks to internet.
ReplyDelete2) Three competitors of Whatsapp could be Skype, Viber and iMessage, which are all companies supplying the same service. Even if of course each firm has its own features, they are pretty similar, and this is the reason why I think Whatsapp has more success because it actually manages to achieve a greater popularity among people.
3) I would like a system to avoid waiting hours in line or among the traffic and a telephone line that works everywhere.
1. Google Inc. > The need that google Inc. has satisfied for me is the ability to sync. everything on different devices of mine, using one single account. It feels relaxing when you buy a new device and you just enter your username and password and then you have all your information ( even the web-browsing history) synced and ready to use.
ReplyDelete2. Google's competitors are : Yahoo , microsoft , and I guess facebook. I chose google to satisfy my needs because it is so powerful and has a hand on everything. from social media to online storage, google has it all. and the best thing is that all its services are free and easy to use.
3. It might seem a little far from the technology of today and might seem futuristic, but I think I need a camera, that apart from showing the photo and appearance of a material, it also records the smell of the moment. I need this because smelling sense is one of those senses that makes you remember memories in more detail and better. So, when you have a photo (i.e. image) of somewhere/something and you can feel its smell, then it would be a perfect memory-saving opportunity.
the rest of 3. : a towel which can get warm automatically, so that when you want to get it around you after the shower, it feels more pleasant.
ReplyDeleteand , a bicycle that has automatic gear, so that the gear is changed , based on the speed of riding.
1) A firm that during the last years has satisfied my needs is Sky, offering a huge selection of entertainment, movies , technological innovations ( my sky, sky on demand…).
ReplyDeleteThree competitors may be : Mediaset Premium, Chili and Infinity.
Even if there are many competitors, Sky remains the best, offering more services and channels than the others, furthermore during the movies there are no advertising breaks, which is a very appreciable fact.
2) I desire an augmented reality gaming consolle to appreciate more the video games entertainment.
I desire to have the opportunity to taste cheap dishes from around the world to expand my knowledge in cooking
I desire to travel throughout the world in a very fast way to make international and intercontinental travels faster and more comfortable.
The firm that during the last years has satisfied more of my needs is Nike. Nike produces a wide range of sports equipment and accessories . Nike has satisfied my needs beacuse it always maintain good quality. Their products are natural and synthetic rubber, plastic compounds , foam cushioning materials, nylon, leather and specialized performance fabrics designed to repel rain, retain heat or efficiently transport body moisture.
ReplyDeleteThree competitors with nike are: Puma , Adiddas, Geox.
I like Nike for its fabrics that are comfortable to wear in different seasons, it's updated trends of fashion and durability.
1 A firm that has satified my needs during the last years is Subito.it. That Firm allows you to sell items and stuff. For instance, I found a lot of electronic devices in good condition that i haven't been using for a while and i've sold them.
ReplyDelete2 Some competitors could be ebay, amazon and craiglist. I realized that subito.it is much more easy and quick to sell because of the simply registration (you don't need to put credit card).
3
- I would like to have an external battery for my Iphone like Samsung.
- I would like to have a new hat that dries hair in 5 seconds in order to don't get desease during winter time and to don't waste time.
- I would like to have Swim goggles that do not fog.
1)Google is the company that has satisfied more my needs. All the things that I use more have been invented by this fantastic company, besides the browser, Google has invented: Android, that is my mobile operative system; Gmail, in my opinion, the best email service; Maps, is a fundamental application for people like me who aren't familiar with the roads.
ReplyDelete2) Google has satisfied more my needs because it has diversified its activity. Compared to company like Yahoo or Apple, Google has offered more services to its customers.
3)I would like to receive immediately the items that I buy online.
I desire a battery that lasts forever.
I wish a car that don't need any type of fuel.
1) A firm which satisfied more my needs during the last years is The Hewlett-Packard Company(HP laptop). It satisfied my needs because it has a very good processor inside and it is cheaper than other laptops(which has the same processor).
ReplyDelete2) Some competitors are: Apple,Dell,Acer
Hp satisfied more my needs because it is cheaper.
3) -Lightweight clothing/shoes for winter
-Cheaper restaurants with high quality foods
-Fast wifi connection everywhere
1 - During last years the firm that has satisfied my needs more is Google , i use it's search engine to find websites , i use gmail to send and receive emails (save my connection with others during years which there were not applications like viber), google store is used to buy applications , google translator is really useful for me because i need to translate a lot of words for my studies and researches and using this is more simple than other dictionaries, google map which is really helpful and had survived me from getting lost during my journeys .
ReplyDelete2- google's competitor in some aspects could be apple , but i find google more simple to use and also this covers a wider needs with it's services and products . However , other competitors are yahoo and msn , but their email service and search engine is not as helpful and simple as google's for me . we have to remember the most amazing product of google , the google glass which is a masterpiece .
3-
A) it have been always my dream to fly and go to every place i want , i know these days there are some facilities to do this but not safe , reasonable in price , developed with a powerful engine and simple enough .
B) my other need which have not satisfied yet is a medicine to cure my allergy to pepper . ( i tried a lot of cures but they are just temporary).
C) this would be great if there were a super fast and reasonable price way to travel around the world , this is really boring to wait in airports and gates or fly for 12 hours with a plane
1. The firm that during the last years has satisfied the most my needs concerning the will to wear comfortable clothes is Stradivarius.
ReplyDelete2. There are other brands that offer nice and cheap clothes, like Pimkie, H&M, Pull&Bear and Bershka. Stradivarius has satisfied more my needs because even though the prices are basically the same of the others, I think that the quality of its clothes is better, they are more resistant and last more than the others.
3. I wish I could have:
- Free Wifi connection all over the city (as in Budapest);
- A longlasting phone;
- An app that tells me if there is a free parking lot near my house.
A firm that had so far my needs satisfied is H&M. In every H&M' s shop I find everything I need for every different occasion. The prices are always competitive and clothing are always on top!
ReplyDeleteThree competitors can be: Zara, Brandy and Stradivarius. Although the quality is basically the same, these three competitors have higher prices. Moreover in H&M stores you can find a large range of accessories and shoes that in other stores you might not find.
My three unsatisfied needs are:
A long lasting battery for smartphone so that I can use mine without the fear of running out of charge, in particular during important events.
The possibility to fly at very low prices so that I can afford a journey in different spots of the world every month.
The possibility to stream every song without internet connection
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1) A company that during the last years has satisfied more my needs is British Airways. That's why I love traveling and I found in this company the best services ever offered.
ReplyDelete2) Competitors of this company can be Easyjet, Vueling or Lufthansa. British airways has satisfied more my needs because it offers free tasty food to eat, while in Easyjet or Vueling you have to pay for it, and Lufthansa offers not very good meals. Moreover, British airways provides comfortable and large seats, while in the other three companies they are not comfortable at all. British airways planes have a cosy atmosphere, thanks to the bright internal design, unlike the dark colours of Vueling or Lufthansa planes.
3) Three of my needs that no company has satisfied yet are:
-a portable machine that allows you to recharge your postpay or credit card wherever you are. I desire this because if I am in a restaurant or in other shop, and I have to pay but there is not enough money in my card, I can recharge it straightaway, without looking for a near bank (which could be even far from the shop).
- a big pot in which there are compartments adopted to cook in different ways: one compartment for baking, one for boiling, one for grilling and one for frying. Because if I'm traveling and I have to cook by myself, I can bring this single pot instead of lots of tools for cooking.
-A little portable machine that provides mobile line for your phone when there is no service. That's useful because if I am in a place and I have to communicate something important to someone (e.g. If I need a help and I'm alone) and there is no service, this instrument will allow me to have service and make a call.
1) One of the firm that in last years has satisfied my needs the most is Clayton.
ReplyDeleteIt is a clothing company that produces medium and high level clothes, and I basically like all of them. I know that we're not talking about a revolutionary company that has satisfied a big need, but in our society having a place where you can buy cheap, and cool clothes is something not to underestimate.
2) Clayton has a lot of competitors of course, but if I have to select the three most similar firms to it, I would say Zara, Jack & Jones and Celio. I personally prefer Clayton over these three for two main reasons: the clothes are way better looking than the others, and although the materials are not the best, the price sometimes is half the ones of its competitors. When a firm produces better clothes at a lower price, it got my money.
3) Three of my needs that so far no company have satisfied are:
- Internet connection pre-installed in whatever device possible, so that I would never have to worry about signal, and I could use my phone or laptop everywhere.
- A pill that increases your concentration and mental skills, without any kind of malus on your body.
- A computerized home that works like Siri, so you can talk to it and for example it can wake you up, brew the coffee, do the laundry, and everything else that can be programmed, just by saying a word.
1. A firm that has satisfied more of my needs than any other is Sky Scanner, it is a websites that allows me to search millions of flights and compare them to find the cheapest or most suitable deal.
ReplyDelete2. Three competitors are Kayak, Momondo and Dohop. Although they basically all offer the same interface, Sky Scanner has proven through my search to have cheaper prices, they have more options and a very helpful phone app.
3. I would like a better way a picking up waist after my dog, and preferably a
environmental one, because the regular plastic bags are neither environmental or
sanitary.
I would like an all weather camera case, as an photographer i am often afraid that my camera will get damaged by weather condition.
A solution for flat bike tires, if you ride a racer then chances are you're gonna get a flat tire, and it is a pain having to switch a tube every time.
1. A firm which has satisfied my needs during the last years is Samsung. Until last year, I had an I-phone but I had many problems with it for this reason I decided to buy a Samsung's mobile phone. This choise made me understand that even if Samsung's mobile phones are cheaper than I-phones, they are better than the latters because Android system works better than iOS' one.
ReplyDelete2. Samsung competitors are Apple, Nokia, Blackberry.
Samsung is better than these other companies beacause of its excellent system.
3. I would like to eat a particular food which doesn't allow me to get fat.
I would like to not pay the flight ticket when I go abroad.
I would like to take a potion which allows me to stay young forever.
1) The firm that has satisfied more my needs in the last years is: HP Computer Co. The HP company gave me the possibility to buy a high quality computer to an average price facilitating me in the study, in searching for informations and in doing my homeworks as documents or Power Point presentations.
ReplyDelete2) For the HP Company there many competitors but the most important three ones are: Asus, Apple and Acer. The Hp Company has satisfied more my needs because it offers to the customer:
- a good quality of materials that form the computer
- a good computer processor and graphic quality
- a good quality of sounds and a big screen
all these needs are met with a good price that Apple or other companies can not offer to the customer.
3) - the most important need that no company has met so far is the efficiency of the public transports. They are every time late and they are few and less than those who would serve.
- a restaurant that offers to costumers all products that celiac or intolerant may eat starting from appetizers to desserts.
- I would like to have a phone battery that can withstand all day long
I choose Whatsapp (that today belongs to Facebook Inc.) as the company that has satisfied more needs in the last years. Since Whatsapp came out, it gave me the opportunity to come into contact with all the people I need. I can reach them quickly, without having limits on the length of the messages and more than all, it is practically free. Whatsapp works good, fast and without bugs or other problems. I satisfied a lot of needs with it: I can easily contact my friends or other people when I am in need; I can show them pictures or videos without waiting to meet them; I can organise a project, a study group or any other thing, directly on Whatsapp without to contact any singular member.
ReplyDeleteThe three competitors are:
Viber: it did not offered me a good system of notifications, so I could not have a quick and direct service.
Skype: it works almost perfectly for what concerns video-callings, but its instant messaging service is limited and several actions cannot be performed.
WeChat: it is a very good app, even if sometimes you have to “fight” with some bugs. The problem of WeChat is that it has arrived later on the market, when people were already using the free, and perfect working Whatsapp.
Three of my needs that are not satisfied:
1) An app that works perfectly in video-callings, instant messaging and VoIP callings.
2) A smartwatch good in design, that can substitute the smartphone for different actions like: watching your photos, reading emails, taking quite good pictures etc. It must not totally depend on the smartphone.
3) A better system of public transport around Rome and surroundings, so you can move fast without being stuck in traffic with your car.
The firm that satisfied more my needs is Pioneer, I'm a dj and I use a pioneer console, called XDJ-R1.
ReplyDeleteIt's one of the last console that pioneer introduce on the market, it's innovative, easy to use and is light to transport.
There are also other firms that produce console for djing , for instance: Numark, Hercules and Gemini, but they don't respect the market demands; their console are difficult to use, cause the have software produced in China, they are so big, that's a problem when you have to transport your dj equipment and they are create with low quality materials, that means that the final products will have a short durability.
My 3 need that any firms satisfied are:
- Unbreakable console (every console have a limited durability)
- Something to avoid the traffic
- A powerful phone battery
1) The firm that has satisfied me the most its certainly Google. It gives me answer to all my queries and my needs. It has given me the opportunity to know different cultures, habits and things in an interactive way. in fact, i consider it essential in my life and a way to consolidate my everyday experiences and knowledge.
ReplyDelete2)Nowadays, Internet has a main role in our lifes .That is why Google has several competitors as: Yahoo, Mozilla,Bing,Baidu,Yandex.
Bing has offered to me a standard service while i had Microsoft computer, Mozilla is one the competitors that has mostly satisfied my needs.It is faster and more efficient than the others firms . Yahoo offers well service for my needs but i in my opinion, Google and Mozilla have better organizations of their pages.
3)I have three needs that a company hasn't yet satisfy. For example, I desire a mobile phone with a battery that lasts forever.
an oven that prepares all my favorite dishes by it-self.
a pocket umbrella when it rains.
1. McDonald’s, Since I have been living alone for a while and traveling, I been a lot at McDonald’s, A food chain which has a standardized quality in many countries. The need that was satisfied was clearly hunger (food).
ReplyDelete2. Burger King, Fuel Burger and Wendy’s. I prefered McDonald’s since I have known it for it’s decent quality however at a much cheaper price than its competitors which encouraged to save more money and make more repeat purchases.
3. I have wants that have not been satisfied however currently all my “needs” have been met. The wants that have not been yet, are a part time job, a buy one get one free voucher book as well an English website where I can purchase second hand goods from other students. I would love a part time as it would increase my income allowing me to become more independent, the voucher book that would allow one free item with every purchase would help me save money since I am on a student budget, and the website would allow me to purchase the home appliances that I require at a more affordable price and allow the ease of information.
1. Google is probably the firm that has satisfied my needs the most. Without it I probably wouldn’t had been able to post on this blog right now. It allowed me to look for pretty much everything on the internet, it became so important that nowadays they use the verb “google” in America.
ReplyDelete2. The three most powerful competitors are probably: Yahoo, Mozilla Firefox and Bing. I prefer Google simply because its search engine is way better and way more accurate.
3. A longer lasting iPhone battery
A sweatshirt that warms you when it is cold outside and cools you when it’s hot
A way to travel internationally in a faster way
1- The firm that has satisfied more my needs is Apple because having an Iphone changed my life. Before it, I used to take my mobile phone just to call and text messages while now I can do whatever I want with my Iphone. I can do many reasearch, skype with friends, share videos and photos on facebook...
ReplyDelete2- Apple's competitors are Samsung, Nokia and HTC
I prefer Apple because its devices are fastest and the battery lasts longer.
3- I desire a time machine to go back in the past, a cigarette that lasts forever and an automatic car that would bring me everywhere I want whitout driving it
1)During the last years, a firm that has satisfied more my needs is Ferrero. It's a company providing chocolate and confectionary products. Its goods are perfect for breakfast or snack, so we're talking about physiological needs.
ReplyDelete2) The major competitors of Ferrero are Mars, Nestlé and Mondelez. According to me, Ferrero is always the best because at the same price, it offers better goods and a widest range of products.
3) My unsatisfied needs are:
- An airline company allowing me to travel around the world with very cheap tickets, because I would like to visit also places really far in a short time.
- An autonomous lighting system in the house able to regulate the intensity depending on the hour of the day, and that it turns on or it turns off by itself. It would be very useful for not wasting electricity and for those who always forget to turn the light off.
- Contact lenses which you can keep for the whole time of their validity and also during the night without any problem. In this way, I wouldn't need to change them with glasses when my eyes are tired.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhatsapp is the firm that has more satisfied my needs in the last years, this app allows me an easy, free and quick communication with my friends, especially with those who live abroad.
ReplyDeletethe competitors are telegram, viber and Facebook. Whatsapp satisfied more my needs because it's quicker and it doesn't have connection problems, or at least less than his competitors.
I would like to have always a free wifi connection, an app able to communicate where's the closest free park in order to park as soon as I arrive, and waterproof clothes.
Whatsapp is the firm that has more satisfied my needs in the last years, this app allows me an easy, free and quick communication with my friends, especially with those who live abroad.
ReplyDeletethe competitors are telegram, viber and Facebook. Whatsapp satisfied more my needs because it's quicker and it doesn't have connection problems, or at least less than his competitors.
I would like to have always a free wifi connection, an app able to communicate where's the closest free park in order to park as soon as I arrive, and waterproof clothes.
1. Whatsapp is the firm that has more satisfied my needs in the last, this app allows me an easy, free and quick communication with my friends, especially with those who live abroad.
ReplyDelete2 the competitors are telegram, viber and Facebook. Whatsapp satisfied more my needs because it's quicker and it doesn't have connection problems, or at least, less than his competitors.
3. I would like to have always a free wifi connection, an app able to communicate me where's the closest free park in order to park as soon as I arrive, and waterproof clothes.
1. Nike Inc. Company has satisfied my needs in athletic clothing and shoes in the past few years. I like to exercise, but I also enjoy wearing comfortable clothes when I’m running errands or just staying at home. The shoes are comfortable and light weight.
ReplyDelete2. The three competitors of Nike are Adidas (clothing), Puma (clothing and shoes), and Reebok (clothing).
I appreciate bright colors and chic but casual styles in clothing and shoes. Furthermore, I need comfort and simplicity. Nike Inc meets all my needs.
3.
a) I desire waterproof textbooks for university and good waterproof notebooks to write – I tend to spill coffee or tea over my textbooks and destroy them when I study. This happens (very often) when I have deadlines to do. I’m a totally mess. With waterproof textbooks and notebooks I save a lot of time to clean it up.
b) I desire a good facial moisturizer for dry skin. A moisturizer that helps my skin hydrated, protect it during the winter, help the make up that I apply on my face to sit longer, includes anti-aging benefits, contains SPF 15 sunscreen or higher, and without Parabens or perfume.
c) I seriously need an eye primer that helps my eyeshadow to sit longer. I have hooded eyes, and my eyelids get very oily after a while. In order for my make up to sit longer and avoid creasing eyeshadow, I need a product that prevents the issue. This is a must have for every girls with hooded eyes!
1) The film which has more satisfied my needs is Tim.
ReplyDelete2) some or her competitors are: Vodafone, 3 and Wind. Tim has satisfied me more bevande of Her excelent Service and her offerts
3) - I want a smartphone which is not too expensive , offering the same services , quality and efficiency of The one of the best firms as for example Apple. I want It because I don t want To be a slave buying every 3 years a new telephone because it in getting older And I can't have alla The Services. At The sane time I don t want To change my phone every year because it doesn't work.
- clothes with a Good quality and with An honest price. Nowadays clothes cost top much compared To Their Quality.
- offerts clearer And less intrusive of The Bank. I need a Bank With more trasparent serviCes respecting customer privacy.
Federica di Lernia
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIn the past few years one of the firm that has satisfied more my needs is Decathlon, which is one of the world's largest sporting goods retailers. The main characteristic is that this firm sells a wide selection of high-medium-priced brands and in addition offers its own brands in which each group of sport has a separate name brand. Those one are cheaper and allow many people to buy sporting products at more affordable price so that more people can play more sports as it said in its mission. And this is the way Decathlon succeeded to satisfy my needs: you can find anything you need for any kind of sports at different prices and qualities.
ReplyDeleteOne of my unmet needs is to have a car in which you can choose to set the autopilot so that I can rest for a short time while driving when I am tired.
The firm which has more satisfied my needs is ''Johnson Health Tech''. It's a big company,where my father works, founded in taiwan with branches all over the world which produces fitness equipment.
ReplyDeleteFitness machines produced by Johnson are cutting-edge and user-friendly but the most important thing is that their prices are affordable for the holders of fitness centres. ''Technogym'' and ''Panatta'' are two of its italian competitors, the former is the leading company in Italy but in my opinion even if its products are excellent,the prices are too high, the latter is also an Italian company but its fitness tools are not so efficient and the company itself has not had technological developments.
- A universal charger for all my electronic devices
- A multi-cuisine restaurant where I can choose among many different kinds of food
- a pen which writes without using my hands
1) One of the firms that during these last years i appreciated most, satisfying my needs, is SKY. It is a complete and efficient service that besides offering a wide range of programs and channels, it offers also the possibility to choose to watch all the movies and TV series completely in english and subtitled, and this point has been important to me to improve my english. Another need that has been satisfied for me is the knowledge of the environment where we live and its flora and fauna thanks to documentary programs.
ReplyDelete2) Three SKY competitors are Netflix, Mediaset Infinity and TIMVision.
Personally, i totally prefer SKY more than the others because of its numerous and several services such as SKY on demand.
3) My dissatisfactions are more general and i think that could be felt also among the other delegates:
- I need that the governs stop wasting money on military forces and for useless wars, so that those money could be used to save the underdeveloped countries.
- I need a better public transportation here in Italy.
- I need a better care for the environment and so a better way of disposing and recycling of waste.
Hopeful that at least one of this will be achieved in the future .
Last year, one of the firm that has more satisfied my needs was the Three Stroke Production. Three Stroke Production is a company of English clothing manufactures that, since 1997, gives to the people attracted by the Football and Hooligans subculture, the casuals dresses for every occasion. The needs satisfied are shirts, sweater and trousers. The mainly competitors are Ben Sherman, Weekend Offender or Lyle&Scott. My three needs that companies has not so far satisfied yet are:
ReplyDelete-Something that reminds me what i have to do (I have a difficult relationship with memory)
-A radar that find any object i lost
-The Auto-Pilot for the cars
1)The company that has satisfied more my needs during the past years is undoubtedly HeM. This is a famous brand of clothes spread all over the world. It's really competitive because it sells clothes of all kinds and sizes ( for women , men or children). It offers a wide range of clothes for every occasion, not only casual or elegant clothes but also a lot of accessories.
ReplyDelete2) Moreover it is very cheap compared to his competitors. The main competitors are Zara, Subdued, Brandy and Melville (but all of them are more expensive than HeM).
3) My unsatisfied needs are:
-A well operating sistem of recycling which enables us to have (finally!) a clean city
-Cycle paths spread all around the city ( Having a bike in Rome is quite usless if you don't have the possibility to move in safety using dedicated paths)
-A web-sites that teachs math in a perfect and simple way
1. The firm that has satisfied my needs is ADIDAS. I needed a new backpack and a new pair of shoes.
ReplyDelete2. The three competitors are Nike, Puma and Jordan. I think that ADIDAS is better in terms of price, quality and creativity. The azienda tries, every year, to innovate its self also collaborating with celebreties .
3. Thankfully I haven't unsatisfied needs.
1. The firm that has mostly satisfied my needs: Simply. Needs satisfied: almost any kind of need, from food to drinks.
ReplyDelete2.The three competitors are Cts, carrefour and Doc. First of all the supermarket simply is close to my house, so easy to get home from with shopping bags. Secondly, it is open almost 24 hours and lastly it offers discrete products at a fair price.
3. I desire a machine that can record you dreams, a pill that can stop your hunger, an object that can remove fog or clouds when there is bad weather.
1)A firm that has satisfied my needs in this last year is Barilla, it has given to me all my pasta lunches.
ReplyDelete2) Competitors: De Cecco; Buitoni and Garofalo
I preferred Barilla because of the taste, it is much better than the others for me. It has also a good price for the quality it offers.
3) I desire to have a trip in the space so that I would see the earth far away and maybe we can realize that if we pollute our ‘Big Home’ we don’t have another earth.
I desire to have a ventilator that can cool a heat soup because when I have to eat it I always get burn.
1) As an addicted hi-tech audio customer a firm that has mostly satisfied my needs is AKG. According to me they produces the best headphones and speakers in the audio market following the right correlation between quality and price.
ReplyDelete2) Competitors: Bose, Beats, Sennheiser
I prefer AKG instead of these listed firms because they sell products with a better sound harmony. Further the price is lower than the other competitors and the history of the company is always featured by research and renovations; for instance Beats offers low-quality headphones and speakers for an injustified high price, just because they are sponsored by some artists of the music star-system. Bose became too much steady and commercial and it seems that they stopped to renew and enhance their products.
3) I have a lot of unsatisfied needs but no one could be fulfilled by the product of a firm. Maybe I could desire a better drug for my insomnia and I rely on pharmaceutic industry's research; Trying to imagining my deep needs I'd like to get a dream recorder to review what happened in my mind when I sleep (just because I rarely sleep due to my insomnia and therefore I rarely dream too)
And further because one of my dream is to become a professional writer I'd like to get an interactive pen which can help and suggest me when I lose the inspiration.
DeleteA firm which has satisfied my need for the definitely is for me is You tube. It is media which has helped to expand my knowledge . It's offers what so ever I needed or wanted to learn .its an educative ,entertaining , moral media. It's a media that is most popular and used by most people who uses Android and Microsoft devices.
ReplyDelete2) competitors:Daily motion, yahoo screen, telegraph TV. But You tube is a satisfactory media which offers a unique opportunity. It offer You Tubers a particular range of money depending on the amount of subscribers which is needed for the range of money you want mostly above the range of 20,000 subscribers ,the film offers a huge amount of money to those who can get up too 1millon subscribers so at this ,people put in their the effort to make sure they get more views , likes and subscriptions making You tube more interesting.
3)Air with germs
1) A firm that has satisfied a lot of my needs is Apple with its iPhone. I used to have a lot of mobile phone before but no one of them was like iOS devices for many reasons: The practicality they have, the high-speed 4G LTE connection and a lot of app that makes every day life easier.
ReplyDelete2) Competitors: Samsung, LG, Huawei. What iPhone makes different from these other devices is surely the operating system, just because iOS is designed for Apple products instead every other firms use Android. iOS system is safe ( It could be not being attacked by virus) fast and practical. I also really appreciate the aestetichs of Apple products.
3) I haven't unsatisfied needs.
1) A firm that satisfied my needs in the past years is doubtless Dr. Martens.
ReplyDeleteDr Martens creates amazing amphibian boots that I can use in rainy days without getting my feet wet. I love them, for me they Are the best boots in the world.
2) The competitors Are Demonia, Brandit and T.U.K but I prefere the Dr. Martens because they Are the original ones, they have a very long life, they Are something like unbreakable and endless.
3) My unsatisfied needs are:
- A pair of glasses because I don't see very well anymore;
- A longer life for the battery of my phone, or a portable charger.
1) One of the firms that has satisfied my needs during the last years is certainly Spotify.
ReplyDeleteSpotify is a legal music streaming service for mobile phones and computers that was launched in 2008. This application purposes a huge music library, informing you about all the news of the music that you selected as favorite in the past. It is free for pc and you pay 99 cents per year to access your whole library by using mobile phone (even without internet connection).
2) The main competitors of Spotify are iTunes, Rdio and Deezer. Even if they are also good programs, Spotify is now the first choice of the streaming music's customers because of its never saw before opportunities to share music and playlists (that you can create on your own) and its cheapest prices. Those two last aspects are for certain the points that satisfies more my needs as a customer.
3) Firstly I would like to have the possibility to make my car small as a small piece of paper that would easily fit in my pocket because it's not always easy to park your car and I think that this solution would solve a lot of problems. Secondly, I would like to have a pair of headphones that could go underwater so during the summer I could swim with my music in my ears. Finally, I would love to have the possibility to change the walls of my bedroom in various way at any times through a particular system of holograms.
the firm that has satisfied more my needs during the last year is BBC, the english broadcasting company. in particular the BBC magazine and most followed tv programm in the world "TopGear". since i'm passionate about cars, TopGear has satisfied my needs of being informed on it, while the tv programm the one of being entertained.
ReplyDeleteSome competitors are : car, quattroruote, auto
TopGear has no rivals bacause the magazine is well organized, there are good articles, Amazing pictures, while on the tv programm the three hosts are funny, the know how to do their job, the reviewes on cars are perfectly done, almost look like movies, and, most importantly, the don't mince words.
some of my unmet needs are:
-a virtual system that allows you to see how an haircut is going to fit you before you decide in order to save money for something you might don't ike
-cars that can rotate the wheels of 90° to park horizontally and save time avoiding lines
-a device that reminds you every important thing you forget
1) LG!!(only for smartphones)
ReplyDelete2) apple, samsung, sony
Lg has satisfied my needs for what concerns the use of a mobile phone in my everyday life. I think its success ( at least in my choice to buy one lg product than another of a competitor) is mainly dued to the great performances given by smartphones with a relative low price. Apple's smartphones maybe give better results but their prices are too high in my point of view if we compare an apple phone of another of a similar level. Another competitor of lg is sony. I think this company is producing good smartphones but it is making no marketing in italy, so its products often remain unsold. The reason why i do prefer lg to samsung is different. It is mainly dued to the pratical way of thinking of lg. I do think a lg smartphone has less details than a samsung one but this difference could provide faster performances and this is the main point of force of a successfull smartphone.
3) in my opinion the three needs no company has satisfied yet are:
- a stronger display for smartphones ( they are easy to be broken and the cost of a new one sometimes is higher than a new smartphone)
- a sofa that automatically trasforms itself in a bed when you fall asleep
- a system to use less cars for the same journey to avoid lond queues of traffic in streets. I think a better taxi organization could solve this problem and help people in arriving on gime at work, school or whatever else they are going.
1) LG!!(only for smartphones)
ReplyDelete2) apple, samsung, sony
Lg has satisfied my needs for what concerns the use of a mobile phone in my everyday life. I think its success ( at least in my choice to buy one lg product than another of a competitor) is mainly dued to the great performances given by smartphones with a relative low price. Apple's smartphones maybe give better results but their prices are too high in my point of view if we compare an apple phone of another of a similar level. Another competitor of lg is sony. I think this company is producing good smartphones but it is making no marketing in italy, so its products often remain unsold. The reason why i do prefer lg to samsung is different. It is mainly dued to the pratical way of thinking of lg. I do think a lg smartphone has less details than a samsung one but this difference could provide faster performances and this is the main point of force of a successfull smartphone.
3) in my opinion the three needs no company has satisfied yet are:
- a stronger display for smartphones ( they are easy to be broken and the cost of a new one sometimes is higher than a new smartphone)
- a sofa that automatically trasforms itself in a bed when you fall asleep
- a system to use less cars for the same journey to avoid lond queues of traffic in streets. I think a better taxi organization could solve this problem and help people in arriving on gime at work, school or whatever else they are going.
1) Schultz is a firm that lately has really satisfied my needs. I have dried hair and the new products of this firm have been very usefull to solve my problem.
ReplyDelete2) Some competitors are for istance Garnier and Wella. Schultz provides better products because shampoos and conditioner are biological at 100% and for this reason they are not aggressive while the other firms use chemical ingredients.
3) -I would like to have a vocal calculator beacause it makes you save your time instead of writing.
-A simultaneous translator because it would be very useful when you are abroad and you don’t know the language of that country.
- A drink that let you be completely awake but also not feel the tiredness and the desire of bed, so that you can do whatever you need, also during the night but at the same time feeling like it is not bed time.
1) The firm which has satisfied more my needs in the last years is Amazon.com, they allow you to buy everything you need at a convenient price with the guarantee you won't remain chagrined.
ReplyDelete2) Some competitors are Ebay.com or Shopclues.com. Amazon provides you with excellent and quick services, giving you the chance to avoid the payment of delivery expenses spending more than 19 euros for stuff directly sold by Amazon, their products are insured and you get discounts on such items like school books or video games...
3) My needs not yet satisfied are just a few: an access to a very quick internet connection both by mobile and at home in way to avoid long page loading waits and the TELETRANSPORT so that it will be very easy and affordable for everyone to get to many, different and far-away countries and will also allow me to get to the University in an eye-wink.
The firm which has satisfied me more is Nike , because in the last years is Nike, where you can buy principally shoes, clothing and sport items.
ReplyDeleteThe competitors of Nike are for instance Adidas, Puma and Asics . Nike has satisfied my needs more because the football shoes I bought are more comfortable and my foot fits better.
Some needs not yet satisfied are : An extremely quick internet connection for my mobile phone and pc, football shoes that have high quality but not so high expensive, and an APP that tells you where there's car parking available in Rome.
A firm which has satisfied me recently is Pandora that is a fast growing and unique jewellary company which offers to consumers the opportunity to design their own distinctive fashion creations. These jewellary are modern, have high quality and they have lower price respect to a competitors like Tiffany&Co, Bulgari, Rebecca...
ReplyDeleteA need impossible to satisfy is means of transport!!! I wish everyday that trains, busses, metros are not delayed, i wish also they are more comfortable, clean and not crumbling. But it's a dream!
The firm which satisfied me more is samusng, this firm provides the best mobile phones by quality and perfomance.
ReplyDeleteI dont choose its competitors as Apple, Htc and Sony, because apple has os, which is not comfortable for me, htc has worse perfomance and sony cant produce so good screens as samsung.
The main need is which not satisfied yet, that Italy hasn't limitless internet for smartphones.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe firm that has satisfied my needs and wants the most is Apple. It has satisfied my needs when it comes to music, communication, entertainment and useful applications. For example a guitar tuner app.
ReplyDeleteThe 3 main competitors are Samsung, Nokia and Sony. In my opinion Apple produces better quality merchandise because it's compatible with more applications.
The 3 wants that I have that no company has satisfied yet are:
1) A GPS microchip that i could put in anything I want in case I lose it, for example my wallet.
2) A pen with erasable ink in case I make a mistake.
3) An app that compares prices between similar stores.
1) Apple
ReplyDeleteThis entities satisfy my need to communicate and to work.
2) Windows, Android and BlackBerry.
3) A better public transport during the night in Paris.
1) Apple
ReplyDeleteThis entities satisfy my need to communicate and to work.
2) Windows, Android and BlackBerry.
3) A better public transport during the night in Paris.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA company that satisfied my needs is samsung company whenever i needed to buy a mobile phone ,a new tv ,ipad,monitor ,or any other accessories ,samsung was the company that satisfied my needs .it;s competitors apple .htc and blackberry ,well i'll choose samsung over any one of these companies for a simple reason as samsung produce a very good product with a suitable price.
ReplyDelete2- my 3 unmet needs :
a) a shoe that i can use in every occasion ( fits any occasion)
b) software system that can be used for any electrical device
c) a device which can specify which key i have to use for a specific door ( ex: i'll open a door and i have 3 keys the device will tell me which key is the right one so i won't have to try every single one )
A company that satisfied my needs is samsung company whenever i needed to buy a mobile phone ,a new tv ,ipad,monitor ,or any other accessories ,samsung was the company that satisfied my needs .it;s competitors apple .htc and blackberry ,well i'll choose samsung over any one of these companies for a simple reason as samsung produce a very good product with a suitable price.
ReplyDelete2- my 3 unmet needs :
a) a shoe that i can use in every occasion ( fits any occasion)
b) software system that can be used for any electrical device
c) a device which can specify which key i have to use for a specific door ( ex: i'll open a door and i have 3 keys the device will tell me which key is the right one so i won't have to try every single one )
1-The company Which satisfies me personally is Mcdonald's , In my opinion its better than KFC,Pizza hut,papa john's because other than being really tasty its prices is affordable and trying to offer more and more everyday.
Delete2- my 3 unmet needs are:
1) clothes in material that never cracks.
2) Phones that works by solar system without the need of batteries
3) Using electronic data in all transactions instead of documents.
1-Hair care is very important, especially for females, that is why I think that Pantene, the famous English brand, has satisfied more than other my needs. Its product are of good quality, cheap and can be find in any store or supermarket.
ReplyDelete2-Three competitors of this firm could be L'Oréal, Revlon and Wella. Pantene, gives me the opportunity to pay less, with a much better quality compared to the products of these other brands.
3-Pet food that doesn't contain harmful ingredients, since most of the food on the market is not safe for the animals;
Good transport in Italy, because you don't want to be late and wait more than half an hour a bus that is always full, and because it is almost impossible to travel this country without your own mean of transport;
A cheap device that can analyze and measure values of the blood and other functions of the body to always know if you are in good health.
1) A company that has satisfied my needs/wants most is "Roadhouse". This company satisfies my hunger/craving for fast food at a reasonable price.
ReplyDelete2) Three main competitors are: Mcdonald's, Burger King, KFC.
3) Three needs that no campany has satisfied are:
- The sale of ice packs. Every time I organize a party I must freeze bottles of water and make ice myself.
- Biodegradable plastic plates and cups. When i don't feel like washing plates I use plastic ones but I don't like negatively impacting the environment.
- Wireless headphones. When I go running or if i'm working out the wires attached to my headphones are quite fastidious.
1) The firm that has satisfied most of my needs is nike. Nike produces high-quality soccer cleats which help me make faster movements in the pitch. Despite of their prices I feel they are really worth it.
ReplyDelete2) Three competitors of Nike are: Adidas, Puma and Lotto. Nike has satisfied most of my needs because of the unique cleats they produce, considering that Adidas, Puma and Umbro also make unique cleats, Nike cleats are specially made for fast players, being fast for me is an advantage for the success of soccer players.
3) I want a cover for my phone that can protect me from radioactivity and that can shield my phone from water, drops. I also want it to be slim and lightweight not big and heavy. 2) A device that works with my brain, that everything I want to know or see I just have to think in it and the device will show me. 3) A one piece soccer custom that can protect me from all types of weathers.
I lived away from my family the last 6 years,so I needed to be in touch with them The company that has satisfied my need was Vodafone. . In my country this is the most serious company compared to the competitors like, Eagle, AMC, PLUS.. has the best service and gives the best offer on the market. ..
ReplyDeleteMy needs that are not satisfied are :
1- Samsung battery that last longer, because often I'am all day around and my phone battery dies,in Rome without my phone I'am lost
2- cheaper tickets for traveling around. .
3- limitless GB of Intern on my phone,because Internet connection is important for many reasons
The firm with have satisfied most my needs during last year is Apple. It satisfied me the need of comunication and the need of stay online, doing research and studying on the iPad. We can consider them like a wants, but these days is more appropriate to consider them needs.
ReplyDeleteSome competitors of Apple are: Samsung, Microsoft and Lg. Apple has satisfied my needs more then them because, considering my vision, Apple products are more simple, intelligent and made better of the other.
Three needs that no company has satisfied me so far are: the need of be owner of personalized clothes and shoes, the need to find a good parking in the busiest places of Rome and the need of doesn’t be tired after few hours sleeping.
I want a great car parking in the centre of Rome to go there by car and leave it in a safe parking without looking for it for an hour.
1) The firm that have satisfied most of my needs during last year is Apple, thanks to my Iphone i was able to manage and organize my life.
ReplyDelete2) Three Apple's competitors could be: Samsung, Nokia and LG; its competitors probabily offer cheaper products but in my opinion apple offer phones and PCs with unique quality regardless of the price
3) i Want a microchip that allow me to organize in better way the information in my Brain.
Something to use to fly
Limitless Internet for my phone, space in my house and time in my life
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1.)The firm that has satisfied my needs previous years is LG(Life's good),it produces the products like T.V sets,refridziraztors,mobiles.I have all the three mentioned products,they have long lasting life span.
ReplyDelete2.)The competetors of LG are samsung,sony,HTC.
3.) three of my needs that so far no company has satisfied yet are:
a.)macbook does not have good storage
b.)apple products does not have bluetooth
c.)In my laptop battery does not last long
* The firm thats satisfied most of my needs is apple.macbook is good invention which makes my work more easier.the competetiors of * apple samsung, nokia, Lg.
ReplyDelete* My Need That Are Not Satisfied
lack of battery duration.
No bluetooth connectivity between other devices.
memory is very low in some devices.
its very expensive.
The firm that has satisfied my needs during last years is Dr.Martens. Dr.Martens is a old legendary firm that produces shoes, clothes and accessories. Dr.Martens shoes are one of the most comfortable and classy shoes existing. these shoes produced in England with leather and other quality materials are the best in today's vogue. Dr.Marterns shoes and boots satisfy my needs because they excellent for every situations, from the sportswear to the elegant context. Some competitors of Dr.Martens could be: Cult, Clarks and Timberland. These brands may offer similar products, made up with similar materials and with a cheaper cost but I prefer Dr.Martens because of its legendary design.
ReplyDeleteSome of my needs that are not satisfied are: a cheap car that is fed with an innovative petrol, an unlimited battery of my Iphone and clothing that help us to not sweat.
1. Apple - satisfy my need in mobile. The reason why is Apple mobile phone compare other company what they are more stable and the battery life is good. Andalso, the camera quality is the best of mobile in market.
ReplyDelete2. In the market, there a lot of companies, for example: Samsung, Nokia and LG. They all can satisfy my need, sush as, they can make a phone call, internet and take a photo.
3. Three needs that no company has satisfied yet for me, are:
- A pills which you get a good memory and never forget forever.
- A pills which you will get the model outfit without any exercise and negative effect.
- A book which listed all I want to know in different moment and day.